No products in the cart.
Legionella in water and Legionella bacteria in water systems
Legionella is a bacteria is found in both natural water systems and artificial water systems. Natural water systems are the ones that have evolved naturally while artificial water systems are cisterns, pipes, water taps, showers, and sinks. Bacterial Legionella in water prefer big and synthetic water systems like cooling devices and storage tanks, but may even flourish in warm water too. Legionella bacteria in water systems is not bothered by low temperatures and even reproduces quickly in conditions around 20 and 45 degrees fahrenheit. Legionnaire’s is a fatal type of pneumonia that is caused by Legionella bacteria.
To avoid Legionella bacteria in water systems and coming in contact with any Legionella in water, it is important to understand how Legionella bacteria is spread. In determining the danger of Legionella bacteria in water systems, you need to know check temperature of the water, the pressure which pumps it out of pipes, and containers with stagnant water. When you have these figures, please consult with a local expert or sending a water sample to a laboratory. If you develop symptoms associated with having consumed Legionella in water, please contact a medical professional immediately.
It’s well known fact that preventing diseases can be a lot easier than healing from them. If you take some time to bear in mind several simple guidelines, you won’t need to worry about being impacted by Legionella bacteria in water.
- Keep track of the potential growth of Legionella bacteria in water systems or Legionella in water around you: Make certain that water doesn’t stays in a closed system for quite long time. Be sure to circulate water and regularly run water through your taps. If you use a container for your water supply, ensure it’s clean.
- You can lower the potential risk of experiencing Legionella bacteria in water systems by maintaining the right water temperature. In the shower, it’s sufficient to run water with temperature around seventy degrees to ensure that any legionella bacteria in the shower head are dead. When running hot water always take caution as burning yourself with warm water isn’t the best case of prevention.
Water Filters to Purify Legionella in Water and Legionella bacteria in water systems
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Alternative | Membrane Water Purification System Preserves Healthful Minerals
Premiere 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with TDS Meter
And more water filtration systems! Please call (760) 282-4668 to speak with a water specialist.
Latest posts by Whitney (see all)
- Best Whole House Water Filter for Lead: Premiere PS-2000PB vs Aquasana OPTIMH2O ® - October 16, 2020
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Buying a Water Heater Filter - September 18, 2020
- Let’s Talk Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): What is TDS in Water? - June 8, 2020