No products in the cart.
Over the past couple months we have shared ideas for things to do with old plastic water bottles to give them a new life. Well, now we introduce some things to do with plastic bottle caps. Here we go…
Plastic Bottle Cap Curtain
- Bottle caps
- Sharp tool to poke hole in bottle cap
- Cut string to desired length for curtain leaving about an extra 6 inches to allow for tying knots.
- Carefully poke a hole in the top of the bottle cap. Be sure the hole is large enough to thread the string through.
- Thread the bottle cap onto the string.
- Tie a knot with the string where you want the bottle cap to rest.
- Repeat until curtain reaches desired length.