No products in the cart.
Last updated: August 18, 2020
Premiere Sales values and respects the privacy of our customers and visitors. We are absolutely committed to your right to privacy and the confidentiality of any information you provide us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Premiere Sales, Oceanside, California, USA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Website in analyzing how it is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Premiere Sales, accessible from PremiereSales.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our Website you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details (as appropriate) to help you with your experience or process your order.
We collect personally identifiable information from You when You register on Our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter (also known as the “Filter Reminder” program or “Water Filter Replacement Reminder”), fill out a form, Use Live Chat, respond to a review request or survey, or otherwise enter information on or use the Website.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, ZIP code
- Credit card information
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile data about site traffic and site interactions in order to improve the site experience.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling orders and processing returns.
- Customer care. We may follow up with You after correspondence (live chat, email, phone inquiries, or other communication) to allow us to better service you.
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of products or our company.
- Delivering marketing communications and advertising (if You have opted to receive such information).
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Website. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Website that are available to You as a registered user.
Protection of Your Personal Data
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – we use Sectigo SSL. We use regular malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons and Service Providers who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All online credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider so we do not store or process credit card information on our servers.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We share Your Personal Data with Service Providers that help with our business activities, including payment card processors, shipping vendors, marketing and advertising vendors, providers of digital analytics services, fraud prevention, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We do not allow our Service Providers to use or share your Personal Data for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your Personal Data may be stored and processed by our Service Providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers maintain facilities.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we use industry standard means to protect the Website and Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of Your Personal Data. The measures we use are appropriate for the type of information we collect. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By phone: +1 (760) 282-4668
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 3771 Kelton Drive, Oceanside, CA, 92056