4.5″ x 10″ 5 Micron sediment filter for Pelican PC600 / PC1000, NS3 / NS6, PSE1800 / PSE2000, WF4 / WF8, WF6 / WF10, Trojan sediment filter systems, and whole house 10″ filter housings.
The Premiere PS-S4510-NG is a 5 micron replacement water filter that removes sediment, dirt, rust and more from your water. This alternative to the Pelican PC10 water filter is an excellent choice for city or well water. It is easily installed and fits just like the Pelican PC10 original. Fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 10″ water filter housings.
PS-PC10 Pelican Filter Replacement Features and Benefits:
- Impressive 20 gallon per minute flow rate provides a sufficient supply of filtered water throughout the day. (Water pressure dependent).
- High dirt holding capacity – this filter removes much more dirt and contaminants than string-wound sediment filters
- The rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” that often happens due to variations in water pressure
- Large-diameter (4.5″), 5 micron sediment filter that is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water
- Removes sediment, dirt, rust, and other particulate matter as small as 5 microns that are commonly found in water
- Ideal for light commercial applications, and large homes (2.5 baths)
- Tested to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- Perfect fit for whole house water filter models like the Pelican PC600, PC1000, NS3, NS6, PSE1800, PSE2000, WF4, WF8, WF6, WF10, Trojan sediment filter systems.
- Fits standard large diameter 10″ water filter housings
- We also offer this product with Siliphos corrosion and scale inhibitor product, see our PS-PC10SC water filter
PS-PC10 Pelican Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Filter life: approx 12,500 – 15,000 gallons (varies depending on how much contaminants are in the water)
- Size 4.5″ D X 9.75″ L
- Flow rate: 20-28 gallons per minute (gpm) – water pressure dependent
PS-PC10 fits in the following standard water filtration systems :
Premiere Sales has a proven track record for heavy duty water filtration products. We provide dependable, upgraded replacement cartridges that perform as well as, if not better than, their brand name counterparts.
PS-PC10 Installation Instructions:
**Please refer to your units’ manual for replacement cartridge installation instructions, but as a general guideline, the installation instructions below are applicable for most whole house units including Pelican **
- Turn off incoming water by isolating unit with existing valves on water distribution system.
- Bleed pressure from the unit by depressing the red button on the top of the unit.
- Remove housing by sliding wrench up towards head then turn left to unscrew.
- Wipe housing clean and insert PS-PC10.
- Lubricate o-ring and screw housing head.
- Turn water back on.