Two Stage, High Flow RV Water Filter System with Scale Inhibitor – Protect your RV water heater, pipes, and plumbing connections from corrosion and scale which can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span
The BG-102CSRV RV water filter system is a compact and powerful 2-stage filtration system with scale inhibitor designed for RVs. It’s one of the best RV water filter systems on the market due to it’s corrosion and scale inhibitor feature, and outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute. It filters all incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), water heater, and faucets.
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and water heating system, including RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. A RV water filter with scale inhibitor ensures the water entering your water heater system is filtered and does not have the minerals that cause scale. Scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV. Other RV water filter systems on the market don’t treat and prevent scale – protect your investment!
The BG-102CSRV is unique because in addition to supplying filtered water, it goes one step further: scale protection. The included cartridge contains genuine Siliphos ®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. Siliphos scale inhibitor stabilizes your water and prevents scale from forming. This scale inhibitor will also loosen any existing scale deposits so that they may be flushed away by the water flow over time.
This system is easily installed and comes complete with durable water filter housing canisters, cartridges with scale inhibitor, brass hose connectors, and a filter wrench. In addition to scale protection, the cartridges absorb harmful contaminants, and improve the taste and appearance of your drinking water.
BG-102CSRV Two Stage High Flow RV Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter with corrosion and scale inhibitor (BG-10SC)
- High dirt holding capacity
- Removes sediment, sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from the water
- Effective filter for reducing turbidity in water
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heater
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- Grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency
- Stage 2: 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge
- Removes sediment, chlorine, rust, and particulates to improve taste and clarity
- It also removes offensive tastes and odors, including if your water smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) means better tasting water too
- 100% coconut shell carbon block)
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Made in USA
- Durable water filter housing canister suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- 3/4″ port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute which meets the water demands of your RV
- Minimal, if any, pressure drop
- Solid, lead-free brass fittings – hose connections are 3/4″ hose swivel thread (HST) and 3/4″ hose male thread (HMT)
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the water filter housings
- Tested to NSF® standards – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. The cartridge is tested to standards 42 and 61. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
BG-102CSRV Two Stage High Flow RV Water Filter System Contents:
- Two (2) large diameter, durable filter housing canisters
- One (1) 5 micron grooved sediment filter with corrosion and scale inhibitor
- One (1) 5 micron carbon block cartridge (PS-RFC-BB)
- Lead-free brass hose connectors
- Filter wrench
BG-102CSRV Two Stage High Flow RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: 10 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 20″ W X 14.5″ H X 7.5″ D
- 5 year warranty on housings