No products in the cart.
High Flow 2-Stage RV Water Filter System
The BG-102CRV is a powerful and compact 2-stage RV water filter system. This system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the taste and appearance of your drinking water. It filters all incoming water to your RV that feed your kitchen, bathroom, water heater, and faucets. It has a heavy-duty housing that delivers an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute, making it one of the best RV water filters on the market.
High Flow, 2-Stage RV Water Filter System Removes Sediment, Chlorine, Chloramine, THMs, VOCs, MTBE, and Offensive Tastes and Odors
The BG-102CRV high flow, 2-stage RV water filter system is one of the best RV water filter systems on the market due to it’s outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute. It filters all incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), water heater, and faucets. This system removes harmful contaminants, and improves the taste and appearance of the water in your RV. The BG-102CRV is a ready-to-install 2-stage RV water filter system that includes the heavy-duty housings canisters, cartridges, hose connectors, and wrench. This system has an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute.
BG-102CRV High Flow 2-Stage RV Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Stage 1: 5 micron grooved sediment filter cartridge
- High dirt holding capacity
- Removes sediment, sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from the water
- Effective filter for reducing turbidity in water
- Deep ridges are industrial-grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- Grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency
- Stage 2: 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge
- Removes sediment, chlorine, rust, and particulates to improve taste and clarity
- It also removes offensive tastes and odors, including if your water smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) means better tasting water too
- 100% coconut shell carbon block (NSF certified)
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Made in USA
- Heavy-duty, food grade plastic water filter housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- 3/4″ port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute which meets the water demands of your RV
- Minimal, if any, pressure drop
- Solid, lead-free brass fittings – hose connections are 3/4″ hose swivel thread (HST) and 3/4″ hose male thread (HMT)
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the water filter housings
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. The cartridge is tested to standards 42 and 61. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
BG-102CRV High Flow 2-Stage RV Water Filter System Contents:
- Two (2) large diameter, durable filter housing canisters
- One (1) 5 micron grooved sediment filter (BG-10SED)
- One (1) 5 micron carbon block cartridge (PS-RFC-BB)
- Lead-free brass hose connectors
- Filter wrench
BG-102CRV High Flow 2-Stage RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: 10 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 20″ W X 14.5″ H X 7.5″ D
- 5 year warranty on housings
Looking for this system with scale inhibitor? See our BG-102CSRV
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. A RV water filter with scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.