No products in the cart.
Two Stage RV Water Filter System
$120.00 – $135.00
Compact and reliable 2-stage RV water filter system. This system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the taste and appearance of your drinking water. It filters all incoming water to your RV that feed your kitchen, bathroom, water heater, and faucets. 3 gallon per minute flow rate.
Two Stage RV Water Filter System that Removes Sediment, Chlorine, Rust, Particulates, and More
The AMF-234RV is a two stage RV water filter system that is easily installed. It filters all incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), water heater, and faucets. This system removes harmful contaminants, and improves the taste and appearance of your drinking water. It has a flow rate of 3 gallons per minute.The AMF-234RV is a complete two stage RV water filter system and includes the housings, cartridges, hose connectors, and wrench. Mounting bracket (as per photo) is optional; please select whether you’d like this option when adding the system to your cart.
Two Stage RV Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Stage 1: Ultra fine 1 micron water filter
- Removes sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other ultra fine particles in your drinking water to improve taste and clarity
- 34 grooves means large surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life— lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges. Increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Made from durable spun bound polypropylene
- Stage 2: 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge
- Removes sediment, chlorine, rust, and particulates to improve taste and clarity
- It also removes offensive tastes and odors, including if your water smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) means better tasting water too
- 100% coconut shell carbon block (NSF certified)
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Made in USA
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridges
- Built-in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- 3/4″ port which allows for a flow rate of 3 gallons per minute which meets most water demands
- Solid, lead-free brass fittings – hose connections are 3/4″ hose swivel thread (HST) and 3/4″ hose male thread (HMT)
- Strong mounting bracket to hold the system in place in your RV (if option selected, AMF-234CRV)
- Complete water filter system includes (2) water filter housings, (1) 1 micron grooved sediment filter, (1) 5 micron carbon block filter, hose connectors, mounting bracket with screws, and wrench
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the water filter housings
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. The cartridges are tested to standards 42. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water.
Two Stage RV Water Filter System Contents:
- Two (2) water filter housing canisters
- One (1) 1 micron grooved sediment filter (PPG98/01)
- One (1) 5 micron carbon block cartridge (AMF-CBC5)
- Lead-free brass hose connectors
- Filter wrench
- Mounting bracket with screws (if this option is selected, AMF-234CRV)
Two Stage RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron ratings: 1 micron (pre-filter), 5 micron (post-filter)
- Flow rate: 3 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 12.5″ W X 14.5″ H X 6″ D (with mounting bracket, AMF-234CRV);12.5″ W X 12.5″ H X 5.25″ D (without mounting bracket, AMF-234LBCRV)
- 5 year warranty on housings
Looking for this system with scale inhibitor? See our AMF-234CSRV
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. A RV water filter with scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV.
With Mounting Bracket ($135), Without Mounting Bracket ($120)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.