0.5 Micron Catalytic Activated Carbon Block Water Filter for Lead, Heavy Metals, Chlorine, Chloramine, Taste, Odor, VOC, PFOA, PFOS, and Cyst Reduction. Fits any standard housing that uses 20″ x 4.5″ replacement filter cartridges.
The BG-20PB-RC is a high performance catalytic activated carbon block filter formulated for heavy metal and cyst reduction. It has outstanding chlorine taste and odor reduction too. This drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change. The BG-20PB-RC has high contaminant holding capacity. It reduces lead (soluble and particulate), heavy metals, chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cysts, sand, rust, sediment, and more.
BG-20PB-RC Catalytic Carbon Water Filter For Lead Features and Benefits:
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration reduces lead, heavy metals, chlorine, chloramine, VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), cysts, sand, rust, sediment, and more
- High dirt holding capacity
- High adsorptive capacity and efficiency
- NSF and WQA certified for material safety
- Tested to NSF standard 53 – This standard establishes minimum requirements for systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Outstanding chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Coconut shell activated catalytic carbon is an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. It also has a higher contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too
- Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
- Estimated capacity: 96%+ reduction of 8.5 pH lead; 95%+ reduction of VOC; 90%+ reduction in chlorine at 2 ppm; 83%+ reduction in chloramine at 3ppm
- The unique radial flow design (outside-to-inside) provides increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop while significantly reducing the release of carbon fines
- Size: 4.5″ D X 20″ L
Fits any standard housing that uses 20″ x 4.5″ replacement filter cartridges including:
Premiere Sales: PS-2000PB or BG-202PB system; BG-20 series housings (you can use a BG-20PB-RC in the housing(s) of these systems: BG-20C, BG-20BIV, BG-20CB, BG-20BTS, BG-202BIV, BG-20F5SED, BG-20SF, PS-2000C, PS-2000S); PS-SS20 series housings (you can use a BG-20PB in the stainless steel housing of these systems: PS-SS20BIV, PS-SS20CS, PS-SS20SF, PS-SS20F5SED)
3M® Aqua-Pure® Models: 55857-04, 55857-19, 56027-07, AP802 series, AP815-2, and AP817-2.
American Plumber® Models: 152015, 152017, 155247-51, W2010-PR, W2015-PR, and WRC25HD20.
Ametek Big Blue® Models: 150233, 150234, 150235, 150236, 150467, and 166201.
KX®: CTO, & 32-425-125-20.
Pentek®: 155247-43, 155249-43, 155382-43, 155583-43, 155783-43, 255678-43, CFB-Plus 20 BB, EP20-BB, EPM20-BB, GAC20-BB, NCP-20BB, and RFC20-BB