No products in the cart.
PS-300G – 300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System – Commercial RO System
Light Commercial Economy 300 GPD RO system with pressure gauge, Aquatrol pump, 20” filter housings, high quality pre-filters, and TFC reverse osmosis membrane.
300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System – Free standing light commercial RO system with pressure gauge, Aquatrol pump, pre-filters, and TFC reverse osmosis membrane
This 300 GPD reverse osmosis system is the perfect light duty commercial RO system. It features a corrosion resistant frame-mount that can be either mounted on the wall or used as a free standing reverse osmosis system. Delivering an impressive 300 gallons of water per day, it is extremely dependable and a great choice for commercial applications such as restaurants, salons, labs, and offices. The PS-300G has superior performance rates for removing chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. A built in Aquatrol 36V pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process.
PS-300G 300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System Features:
- Removing chlorines, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities
- Space saving design
- Turn-key, cost effective and reliable water purification system
- Membrane housing, cartridges, fittings, and tubing are NSF certified. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization.
- Pressure gauge for pre-filter monitoring
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation, and twist-off water filter housings make changing the water filters very easy
- High quality 20 inch water filters provide extended filter life and high capacity. This 300 GPD reverse osmosis system includes a 1 micron sediment water filter (PPG20/01), and two 5 micron carbon block water filters (AMF-CBC20/5) that remove chlorine and more.
- 300 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane
- Light weight aluminum frame with heavy duty powder coating that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
- Built in Aquatrol 36V pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process
- Can be floor-standing or wall mounted
- Filter wrench included
Stages of the PS-300G 300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
This 300 GPD reverse osmosis system delivers healthy, pure water that is free from chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. Here’s how the system works:
- Stage 1 – 1 micron sediment filter (PPG20/01) – Replace every 6 months
- Stage 2 – 5 micron coconut shell carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) removes sediment, chlorine, offensive taste and odors, rust, and particulates. A carbon block water filter provides more contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too. Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly. Replace every 6 months.
- Stage 3 – Thin-film composite membrane (PS300GPD) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 4 – 5 micron carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) – Replace every 6 months
PS-300G 300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11″ L x 18″ W x 32″ H
- Feed water source: TDS levels up to 1,500 ppm
- Operating temperature: 40° – 100° F
- Operating pressure: 120 psi
- Tubing: 3/8″ white
PS-300G Commercial RO Replacement Filters – replace these three water filters once every 6 months:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.