Replacement water filter cartridge with scale inhibitor for commercial ice machines, coffee and hot tea brewers, and other food service applications. Superior alternative to the 3M CFS8112-S replacement water filter cartridge (20,000 gallon filter life) and other filters for the Cuno 3M 8000 series head.
The Premiere EC-2200S is a revolutionary water filter cartridge that fits identical and performs better than the 3M CFS8112-S replacement cartridge. Extremely long cartridge life of 20,000 gallons with no drop in water quality- that’s 2x the gallon capacity compared to 3M CFS8112-S water filter cartridges! Save time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often. It removes up to 99.99% of contaminants 0.5 micron and larger in size including chlorine taste and odor, cloudiness, sediment, scale, and more. The EC-2200S provides healthy, clean water for commercial ice machines, coffee and hot tea brewers, and other food service applications.
EC-2200S Replacement Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- This economical replacement water filter provides one year of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, and chlorine taste and odor present in drinking water.
- Quick change cartridge is easy to install with no activation required.
- Filter life of twelve months or 20,000 gallons.
- Does not take out the minerals which are beneficial to health.
- This filter has been tested by the manufacturer to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
EC-2200S Advanced Water Filtration Technology
- This replacement water filter cartridge contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a compressed carbon block.
- The scale inhibitor reduces the build up of minerals on equipment including hard water spots from lime scale build up. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your food service equipment and plumbing connections.
- Huge capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water.
- The carbon block has millions of active sites to attract and absorb impurities.
- This water filter acts like a catalytic converter to breakdown impurities.
- These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
- Significantly reduces hardness build up in the water supply.
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Dimensions: 12.25″ x 3.1875″ (31.1 cm x 81.1 cm)
- Min and Max operating pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar) – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Operating temperature: 35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
- Flow rate: 1.67 gallons per minute (6.32 liters per minute)
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
The EC-2200S replacement water filter cartridge is superior to and 100% compatible with Cuno Series 8000 filter cartridge heads (68567-01, 55731-03, 105020, 105021) and these replacement filters:
American Filter Company: AFC-CH-104-9000S
3M™ Purification / Cuno ®: 3M CFS8112-S (5581708, 70020002419), 3M CFS8112X-S (5601103, 70020002641), CS-31 (5581722), CS-11 (5589501), CS-71 (55817-14), CS-21 (5589505), and OCS 500 series.
Everpure ®: EV9781-12 (EFS8002-S)
Grainger ®: 4NY64
Bunn ®: EQ-TL-1
The EC-2200S replacement water filter cartridge removes up to 99.99% of contaminants as small as 0.5 micron including:
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfides
- Offensive taste and odor
- Scale and corrosion
- Sediment, dirt, and cloudiness
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
3M™ Purification / Cuno ® is a trademark of 3M Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.