40″ Replacement Boiler / Hot Water Heater Filter Cartridge with Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor for SS740.
The Premiere AMF-SDR540 is the ideal 40″ replacement water filter cartridge for a boiler water treatment system or hot water heater filter system including the Premiere SS740. It’s a premium cartridge that removes sediment from the water and contains genuine Siliphos®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. A replacement filter with scale inhibitor protects the heat exchanger in your boiler, water heater, or tankless water heater and helps avoid tank failure. Recommended for commercial and residential boilers and water heaters from such brands as Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, Takagi, and more.
AMF-SDR540 40″ Hot Water Heater Filter with Scale Inhibitor Features:
- Premium 5 micron hot water heater filter cartridge with scale inhibitor to protect your heat exchanger and avoid tank failure
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion in your hot water heater or boiler. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your boiler or hot water heater
- Rigid construction with deep grooves. The deep grooves increase surface area, enhance contaminant holding capacity, and promote fuller utilization of the depth-matrix for fewer cartridge change outs
- Reduces unloading at high differential pressure
- Made without adhesives, binders, surfactants or lubricants for compatibility in a wide range of applications and operating conditions
- The differences between our hot water heater filter cartridge and other suppliers is the 5 micron absolute rating, deep grooves, and use of the most effective scale control formula. Don’t settle for inferior cartridges with no track record!
- Protect your investment — Premiere Sales is the original supplier of this enhanced product for water scale protection
- With over 30 years experience and thousands of systems in the field, this product is the most recommended by boiler, hot water heater, and tankless water heater manufacturers
- The solution for boiler, hot water heater, and tankless water heater scale protection
- Recommended for commercial and residential hot water heaters and boilers from brands such as Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, and Takagi
- NSF® tested and certified – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
AMF-SDR540 40″ Hot Water Heater Filter with Scale Inhibitor Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: 32 gallons per minute
- Size: 2.58″ D x 40″ L
- Max water temperature: 100° F
The AMF-SDR540 is a 40″ hot water heater filter with scale inhibitor for the following systems:
Premiere Sales: SS740
Or any standard water filter housing that fits small diameter (≈ 2.5″) 40 inch water filter cartridge
Looking for a smaller hot water heater filter? We carry grooved scale inhibitor filters for hot water heaters and boilers in 20 inch (AMF-SDR520) and 30 inch (AMF-SDR530) lengths.
What is boiler scale?
Boiler scale is a hard, mineral coating that can collect on the water-side of boiler tubes. Scale is a problem for boilers because it acts as a barrier to heat transfer which increases energy consumption and costs. Scale also causes boiler tube corrosion and failure (boiler tubes are very expensive to replace!).
Boiler scale removal and scale inhibitor
The best and easiest way to maintain your boiler is to have a boiler water filter with scale inhibitor.
The SS740 stainless steel boiler water treatment system with corrosion and scale inhibitor filters will remove existing scale deposits, prevent scale, and stop corrosion. Scale inhibitor works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to prevent the deposition of scale and corrosion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.