Replacement Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter for Premiere PS-500 & PS-500-RV Water Filter Systems
The Premiere PS-500-MEM is the 0.02 micron ultrafiltration membrane filter for the Premiere PS-500 & PS-500-RV UF systems. This UF membrane keeps your PS-500 series ultrafiltration system running smoothly to deliver clean, filtered water to use and drink. The PS-500 systems feature innovative technology which lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants. Don’t keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes that you can’t flush. The long-lasting membrane means you are spending less money than other water filters that need to be changed when they get full every few months. The Premiere ultrafiltration membrane filter systems are great for applications including whole house, food service, commercial, RVs, and much more.
PS-500-MEM Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter Features and Benefits
- Membrane filter delivers 0.02 sub micron filtration – removes contaminants as small as 0.02 micron absolute
- Removes bacteria (over 99.9999%), viruses (over 99.99%), and giardia & cryptosporidium (over 99.95%) from your drinking water
- More than 5-log reduction of bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity. (In other words, bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- Also eliminates sand, silt, sediment, colloidal materials (i.e., colloidal clay), and other relatively high molecular weight organic material
- Continuous, high flow 4 gallon per minute flow rate (dependent on incoming water pressure)
- Constant product quality regardless the quality of the incoming water
- Membrane should be back-flushed on a regular basis to ensure longest membrane life (3 – 5 years)
- To flush the membrane, simply turn the valve on the system and leave open for up to 15 seconds to fully flush the membrane. (A small amount of water will go to drain while the valve is open)
- Free shipping in contiguous USA
If you have the Premiere PS-1000, PS-2000C, PS-2000PB, or PS-2000S ultrafiltration system, the replacement membrane for these systems is the PS-1000RC.