50 GPD High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System for Coffee, Espresso, and Tea Brewing Applications. Compact, high flow RO system includes blending valve to naturally remineralize water, and a 16/20 gallon tank. Performs better than the Everpure EV9977-00 or Optipure OP reverse osmosis systems!
The Premiere PS-SQC50-CT is a high flow, high efficiency reverse osmosis system for coffee, espresso, and tea brewing applications. This compact system is designed to help protect your coffee brewing equipment while preserving the best flavor for your hot beverages. It’s reliable and easy to install and operate. The PS-SQC50-CT will improve the taste of hot beverages, increase equipment life, and help the end user meet hot beverage machine water specification requirements.
The Premiere PS-SQC50-CT is different from conventional RO systems because its TDS blending valve allows remineralization to occur naturally. This system delivers a better-tasting coffee, espresso, and tea, plus prevents corrosion and scale in your brewing equipment. This multistage RO system features a sediment pre-filter, carbon pre-filter, 50 GPD RO membrane, carbon post filter, and a TDS blending valve to naturally remineralize water.
PS-SQC50-CT High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System Features and Benefits:
- Delivers up to 50 gallons per day of consistently high quality ingredient water
- High flow rate with up to 30% greater flow than other reverse osmosis systems on the market
- Substantial water savings over conventional RO systems – the Premiere PS-SQC50-CT is a high efficiency reverse osmosis system so less water is wasted during the RO water making process
- Natural remineralization – The proprietary natural remineralization blending valve enables the custom blending of incoming water to produce the ideal mineral content for better-tasting coffee, espresso, and tea. Other RO systems (including the Everpure EV9977-00 and OptiPure BWS175) use an artificial process of a feeder to add calcium and magnesium to the water – this synthetic way of remineralization results in a water product quality less than natural remineralization
- Eliminates up to 99% of dissolved solids that cause corrosion and scale buildup
- Significantly reduces water-related equipment problems (including maintenance and down-time) caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals
- Removes taste and odor causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals
- Also eliminates up to 99% of chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms, and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury
- The high quality water this system delivers means that the heating surfaces in brewing equipment maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Improves brewing equipment performance and life – reduces hot beverage machine maintenance and service costs
- Compact system that is easy to install
- Sanitary, quick-change cartridges
- The FLOWLOK ™ leak detector shut off valve silently guards against any water leaks which may occur. It’s a unique device that works through a specialty fabric disc that expands upon contact with water. If the FLOWLOK™ disc detects water it expands and pushes the shut off lever to turn the water off to the system.
- The SHOKBLOK ™ system protection valve protects your system from water hammer and spikes in water pressure
- Compact design – easy to be wall mounted, counter mounted, or placed under the counter
- For foodservice operations in need of water treatment due to high levels of total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Suited for low to medium volume cafes
PS-SQC50-CT High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15″ (H) x 14.6″ (L) x 4.6″ (W)
- 16 or 20 gallon storage tank included
- Maximum pressure: 40 – 85 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 120 degrees F
- Service flow rate: up to 50 gallons per day
- Connections: 1/4″ inlet 3/8″ outlet
How does the Premiere PS-SQC50-CT natural remineralization blending valve work?
The natural remineralization blending valve enables the end user to dial in how much incoming water (which contains natural minerals) to blend with the product water to produce the ideal mineral content for better-tasting coffee, espresso, and tea. The incoming water (which has minerals) is used for blending is filtered, so rest assured you are not mixing unfiltered water with the product water. The incoming water goes through all the filters except the membrane (the membrane is where minerals are removed) and is ready to be mixed with the product water via the TDS blending valve.
The blending valve is easy to operate. You can dial in the PPM that’s safe for your brewing equipment’s needs. Simply select the mineral level you want in the final product water, and the blending valve will automatically mix the water.