No products in the cart.
AMF-SDR5 – 5 Micron Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor – Aqua Pure AP101T Replacement Filter (AP420)
$72.00 – $1,080.00
Grooved, 5 micron drop-in water filter cartridge for scale, sediment, dirt, and rust. Fits water filtration systems requiring a ~10″ x 2.5″ drop-in style water filter cartridge. Superior alternative to Aqua Pure AP101T replacement filter (Aqua Pure AP420). 34 deep grooves mean greater surface area and higher filtration capabilities than other filters on the market. The AMF-SDR5 is available as a 2-pack ($72), 6-pack ($195), and case of 36 ($1,080).
Grooved, 5 micron sediment filter with corrosion and scale inhibitor for water filtration systems requiring a ~10″ x 2.5″ drop-in style water filter cartridge. Superior alternative to Aqua Pure AP101T replacement filter (Aqua Pure AP420), also fits Aqua Pure AP11T, AP11T, AP102T, AP1610SS, AP2610SS, and more.
The Premiere AMF-SDR5 is the ideal replacement water filter cartridge for water filter housings requiring a ~10″ x 2.5″ water filter cartridge such as the Aqua Pure AP101T, AP11T, AP102T, AP1610SS, or AP2610SS. It’s a premium cartridge that removes sediment from the water and contains genuine Siliphos®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. A water filter cartridge with scale inhibitor protects equipment such as booster heaters, hot water heaters, steamers, tankless water heaters, and ice machines, as well as plumbing connections, pipes, and appliances. Scale inhibitor stops scale from forming and helps remove existing scale deposits.
AMF-SDR5 5 Micron Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor Features and Benefits:
- Premium 5 micron water filter cartridge with scale inhibitor to protect plumbing connections, pipes, and appliances
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your tankless water heater
- This scale control water filter cartridge protects scale on pipes and plumbing connections, and equipment such as booster heaters, hot water heaters, steamers, tankless water heaters, and ice machines
- Easily monitor the amount of scale inhibitor cartridge in cartridge
- Rigid construction with 34 deep grooves. The deep grooves increase surface area, enhance contaminant holding capacity, and promote fuller utilization of the depth-matrix for fewer cartridge change outs
- Other alternatives on the market may only have 20 grooves so more grooves on the AMF-SDR5 means greater surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life— lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges. Increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Reduces unloading at high differential pressure
- Up to 10 times or more the life of other filters
- Benefits are reduced water and energy costs, increased equipment performance, reduced equipment maintenance and/or replacement costs and downtime
- Protect your investment with our water scale inhibitor products
- Made without adhesives, binders, surfactants or lubricants for compatibility in a wide range of applications and operating conditions
- The differences between our tankless water heater filter cartridge and other suppliers is the 5 micron absolute rating, deep grooves, and use of the most effective scale control formula Don’t settle for inferior cartridges with no track record!
- Protect your investment — Premiere Sales is the original supplier of this enhanced product for water scale protection
- With over 30 years experience and thousands of systems in the field, this product is the most recommended by boiler, water heater, and tankless water heater manufacturers
- Tested to NSF standards for drinking water treatment; NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 compliant (drinking water treatment chemicals – health effects) – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
AMF-SDR5 5 Micron Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: 8 gallons per minute
- Size: 2.58″ D x 9.78″ L (fits housings calling for ~2.5″ x 10″ open-ended, drop-in style water filter cartridge)
- Max water temperature: 100° F
The AMF-SDR5 5 micron sediment filter with scale inhibitor is a superior alternative to the Aqua Pure AP101T replacement filter (Aqua Pure AP420) and is a compatible replacement filter for the following filters and filtration systems:
- AP100 series whole house water filtration housings (standard diameter)
- AP101T (3M ID 70020002278, Part Number 5530002)
- AP11T (3M ID 70020005834, Part Number 5529902)
- AP141T (3M ID 70020166123, 3M Product Number AP217-2, Part Number 5530016)
- AP1610SS (discontinued, substitute with SST1HA)
- SST1HA (Part Number 5592001, 3M Product Number SST1HA, 3M ID 70020017524, UPC 00016145601248)
- AP2610SS (discontinued, substitute with SST2HB)
- AP420 (3M Product Number AP420, 3M ID B40070917), 55274-07, and 55274-05
- AP102T (3M ID 70020014422, Part Number 5530008) – requires two (2) AMF-SDR5 water filter cartridges or one (1) AMF-SDR520 water filter cartridge
3M® Cuno Food Service:
- CFS420IMF (Part Number 5560905, 3M Product Number CFS420IMF, 3M ID 70020319300, UPC 00051128888391)
Falsken Water Systems:
- FAL-FtHT-10RF (replacement filter for model FAL-FtHT-10)
- FAL-tHT-SS-HFC-50 (takes 4 (4) AMF-SDR5 filters or two (2) AMF-SDR520 water filters)
Noritz Scale Shield:
Or any standard water filter housing that fits small diameter (≈ 2.5″) 10 inch water filter cartridge
View more Aqua Pure replacement water filters, or if you cannot find your comparable Aqua Pure water filter or Aqua Pure water treatment system please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 525-2724.
2 Pack ($36.00 ea), 6 Pack ($32.50 ea), Case of 36 ($30.00 ea)