No products in the cart.
MP-CT – Countertop Water Filter System For Lead Removal, 2,000 Gallon Capacity
Premiere Sales countertop water filter system with 0.5 submicron water filter that protects you from lead and other contaminants including chlorine, cysts, algae, mold, THMs, VOCs, and more. Enjoy 2,000 gallons of clean, great-tasting drinking water. Space-saving design and easy installation. Ideal water filter system for college dorms, RVs, office, vacation homes, apartments, and rentals.
Countertop Water Filter System That Removes Lead & Other Contaminants. 2,000 Gallon Capacity Water Filter
Enjoy clean, more healthful drinking water without the hassle of installation or bulky hardware. The Premiere Sales MP-CT countertop water filter system transforms tap water into clean, fresh-tasting drinking water. This system is certified to protect you from lead and other contaminants including chlorine, cysts, algae, mold, THMs, VOCs, and more. A countertop water filter can be installed in just minutes. It attaches easily to your tap – simply screw the attachment to your faucet. This countertop water filter system provides filtered drinking water that is better than bottled water straight right from your tap!
The MP-CT countertop water filter system uses a 0.5 submicron coconut shell solid carbon block filter which reduces and removes a wide range of contaminants in the water including lead. This unit has greater filtration performance and is more affordable than similar countertop water filters from Aquasana AQ-4000, Multipure Aquadome, Multipure Aquaversa, and New Wave Enviro.
MP-CT Countertop Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- 0.5 Submicron coconut shell solid carbon block filter which removes chlorine and chloramines, hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell), herbicides and pesticides, trihalomethanes (THMs), volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cloudiness (turbidity), sediment, offensive taste and odor, microorganisms (cysts and protozoa), heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium), organic arsenic, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), asbestos, and more
- The submicron water filter provides 2,000 gallons of water before you need to replace the water filter- that’s enough drinking water for one year for a family of 5
- Compact design means it takes up minimal space on your countertop. It’s just 4.5″ diameter and 12″ tall
- Easy installation – Simply screw the attachment to your faucet. No plumber or bulky equipment required.
- Allows you to easily change between tap water and filtered water as needed
- Made in USA
- Provides clean, delicious drinking for about four cents a gallon. Don’t waste money buying bottled water!
- Tested to NSF® standards 42 and 53
- Ideal water filter system for college dorms or university housing, RVs, office, vacation homes, apartments, and those who rent their homes
- It’s a portable water filter system so you can bring it wherever you go that has a standard faucet
- Once water has been filtered, healthful minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind
MP-CT Countertop Water Filter System Specifications:
- Flow rate: 2 gallons per minute
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- Size: 4.50″ D X 12.00″ H
MP-CT Countertop Water Filter System versus the competition
All this is great, so you’re probably wonder how the MP-CT stacks up against the competition:
MP-CT Countertop Water Filter System
|New Wave Enviro Countertop Water Filter System||Multipure Aquaversa Countertop Water Filter||Multipure Aquadome||Aquasana AQ-4000|
|Price||$99.00 (free shipping)||$94.99 (free shipping)||$430.00 (plus $13.00 shipping)||$300.00 (plus $13.00 shipping)||$91.42 (Filters for Life sign up discount with free shipping)|
|Gallon Capacity||2,000 gallons||1,500 gallons||1,200 gallons||750 gallons||450 gallons|
|Replacement Filters||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year||Twice per year|
|NSF Tested & Certified||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Removes Chlorine and Chloramines,|
Herbicides and Pesticides,
Microorganisms (cysts and protozoa),
Heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium), Organic Arsenic, PCBs, Asbestos, and more