3,000 Gallon Capacity Inline Water Filter for Ice Maker, Refrigerator Water Dispenser, Coffee Machine, Point of Use Water Filter, Reverse Osmosis System, or any 1/4″ Water Pipe
Enjoy clean, more healthful water for drinking, ice, or coffee with the IN-1011 inline water filter. This 5 micron filter removes sediment, taste and odor, chlorine, and chloramine. It has 1/4″ built in quick-connect fittings so is the ideal inline water filter for ice makers, refrigerator water dispensers, coffee machines, or any application with a 1/4″ water pipe. The IN-1011 inline water filter is constructed from the highest quality carbons and specially selected plastics and proprietary media to produce one of best performing inline water filters in the industry. It also has an outstanding 3,000 gallon capacity that most inline water filters do not come close to.
IN-1011 Inline Water Filter Features & Benefits:
- Premium grade coconut shell carbon block inline water filter
- 1/4″ built-in quick-connect, no-leak connections
- 5 micron filter removes sediment, taste and odor, chlorine, & chloramine
- Constructed from the highest quality carbons and specially selected plastics and proprietary media to produce one of the best inline water filters in the industry
- Tested and certified to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- This coconut shell carbon block is better than an inline activated carbon water filter because water is in contact with carbon for longer, which removes more contaminants
- Fits any water filtration application with an external inline water filter cartridge and 1/4″ water pipe. Uses include refrigerator ice makers, refrigerator door water dispensers, coffee machines, point of use (POU) water filters, and reverse osmosis systems
- Taste the difference in your beverages and ice with this high quality filter
What is a coconut shell carbon block filter?
Coconut shell carbon filters absorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
Coconut shells are also an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. Coconuts are harvested three times per year and their harvest has no negative impact on coconut trees. That is, a coconut tree will continue to grow and produce coconuts throughout the year even after its coconuts are harvested.
What is the difference between solid carbon block filters and a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)?
Solid carbon block filters have compressed carbon whereas a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) contains loose granules of carbon. A major advantage of carbon block filters is that they allow for water to be in contact with carbon for a longer period, which leads to a better contaminant removal. The IN-1011 is a solid carbon block inline water filter.
IN-1011 Inline Water Filter Specifications
- Service life: 3,000 gallons
- Size: 2″ D X 10″ L
How to Install the IN-1011 Inline Water Filter
This filter has built in 1/4″ quick-connect fittings at both ends. Push your existing 1/4″ water pipe straight into the cartridge and it will grip to make a secure connection. Be sure to take off your existing screw connectors and push your 1/4″ pipe into either end of this cartridge to make the connection. This reduces the chance of leaks from the cartridge as there is less room for error and two less possible leak points.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.