HydroScientific BF1-304-2N Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing (Single) with Adjustable Legs. Round filter housing with swing bolt for commercial / industrial applications – holds one 7″ x 16″ bag filter (#1 filter bag)
The HydroScientific BF1-304-2N stainless steel bag filter housing provides top-of-the-line quality and features, at a very competitive price. This heavy-duty, machine welded filter housing delivers an impressive flow rate of up to 90 gallons per minute. Adjustable legs are included. Electropolished 304 stainless steel has a bright, smooth finish that is tarnish and corrosion resistant, hygienic, and easy to clean. The BF1-304-2N filter housing holds one 7″ x 16″ bag filter. This stainless steel bag filter housing comes with premium features (legs, electropolished finish) at no additional cost – it beats the competition on features and price!
BF1-304-2N Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty, 304 stainless steel
- Electropolished on the inside and out – see additional benefits below
- Entire housing is machine welded
- Adjustable stainless steel legs included at no extra cost
- Swing bolt for easy & fast cartridge change outs, secure sealing, and safe operation
- Two built-in gauge ports on inlet and outlet – easily read incoming and outgoing pressure to know when it’s time to change filters
- Accepts one 7″ x 16″ bag filter
- Positive o-ring seal
- Flow rate of up to 100 gallons per minute
- *Free shipping within contiguous USA!
- The competition charges for premium features like legs and an electropolished finish – legs and electropolished finish come standard with the BF1-304-2N at no additional cost.
Benefits of electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Maximum tarnish and corrosion resistance
- Surface is easy to clean – reduced cleaning time by more than 50 percent!
- Less bacteria growth
- Microscopic smoothness
- Bright, highly reflective finish
- Substances are less likely to adhere to the surface (cake-on)
- Less friction and surface drag
BF1-304-2N Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing Applications
When used with a bag water filter, this filter housing is designed for commercial, industrial, and municipal filtration applications such as:
- Non-critical cleaning of a final product
- Removal of coarse particles which could potentially damage your equipment
- Removal of challenging pollutants from a liquid stream
- Cooling water
- Industrial process water
- Car washes
- Cooling tower filtration
- Process water
- And more!
BF1-304-2N Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing Specifications:
- Port connections (In/Out): 2″ FNPT
- Vent connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- Gauge port connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- Maximum flow rate: 90 gallons per minute
- Filter bag(s): Accepts one 7″ x 16″ bag filter
View our full range of stainless steel bag filter housings here. Please give us a call for pricing on all options.
Other stainless steel bag filter housing options include:
- 304 or 316 stainless steel, or carbon steel
- Single or multiple bags
- #1, #2, #3, or #4 bags
- Swing bolt or band clamp
HydroScientific ™ is a registered trademark and division of Hydronix Water Technology ™
What are bag water filters?
Bag filter water treatment is one of the most versatile, cost-effective ways of filtering water. It can manage very high volumes of water and high flow rates. Bag filtration is an easy way to reduce particles and contaminants; other methods are simply not as cost effective for high volumes of water. Bag water filters are a great option for industrial applications, brewing, pre-filtering, non-critical cleaning of a final product, and more. Benefits of bag water filters include:
- Filter large volumes of water with high flow rates
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Withstand exposure to a wide range of conditions
- Easy to install and replace
- One of the most cost-effective ways to treat high volumes of water
Cartridge filtration does provide more precise results, but at a greater expense. When bag filtration is applied correctly, it’s possible to achieve a more efficient and cost effective performance. Please contact us to learn more about our Premiere industrial water filter bags.