No products in the cart.
Cold Beverage Water Filter System With Indicator Gauge Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great. Keeps drinks carbonated longer. Made in USA.
Cold Beverage Water Filter System With Cartridge Change Indicator Gauge
15 1/4 H X 3 3/16 D
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters)
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• The removal of sediment and abrasive, hard particles prevents wear which extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
• Keeps drinks carbonated longer.
• Allows BRIX to stay within manufactures recommendation.
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
• Sanitary, twist-on/twist-off, no mess cartridge change.
• Submicron filtration.
• Helps remove chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
• Significantly reduces hardness build-up due to minerals present in the water supply.
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
• 3/8″ quick connections.
• Made in U.S.A.
This Premiere® brand water filter is a compressed carbon block. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb and hold impurities. Additionally, this filter can catalytically break down other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
Product has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.