No products in the cart.
200 GPD Floor-Standing Light Commercial RO System with 20” Pre-Filters
This light duty commercial reverse osmosis (RO) system can deliver up to 200 gallons per day. Perfect economy food service / commercial RO system. It features a corrosion resistant frame-mount that can be either mounted on the wall or used as a floor mount system.
PS-200G Commercial RO System Features:
- Quick connect fittings
- Membrane housing, cartridges, fittings, and tubing are NSF certified
- High quality 20 inch water filters provide extended filter life and high capacity. This 200 GPD reverse osmosis system includes a 1 micron sediment water filter (PPG20/01), and two 5 micron carbon block water filters (AMF-CBC20/5) that remove chlorine and more.
- Two 100 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- White powder coated aluminum frame that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
- Can be floor-standing or wall mounted
- 100% wet tested
- Filter wrench included
Stages of the PS-200G 200 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
This 200 GPD reverse osmosis system delivers healthy, pure water that is free from chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. Here’s how the system works:
- Stage 1 – 1 micron sediment filter (PPG20/01) – Replace every 6 months
- Stage 2 – 5 micron coconut shell carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) removes sediment, chlorine, offensive taste and odors, rust, and particulates. A carbon block water filter provides more contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too. Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly. Replace every 6 months.
- Stage 3 – Thin-film composite membrane (PS100GPD) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 4 – Another cycle through a second thin-film composite membrane (PS100GPD membrane) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 5 – 5 micron carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) – Replace every 6 months
PS-200G Commercial RO System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7″ L x 17″ W x 32″ H
- Feed water source: TDS levels up to 1,000 ppm
- Operating temperature: 40° – 100° F
- Operating pressure: 40 – 80 psi
- Tubing: 1/4″ white
- Recovery rate: 1:4 recovery waste
PS-200G Commercial RO Replacement Filters – replace these three water filters once every 6 months:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.