200 GPD Floor-Standing Light Commercial RO System with 20” Pre-Filters
This light duty commercial reverse osmosis (RO) system can deliver up to 200 gallons per day. Ideal for light-use commercial and food service applications such as coffee shops, restaurants, school and hospital cafeterias, and catering operations. It features a corrosion resistant frame-mount that can be either mounted on the wall or used as a floor mount system. Reverse osmosis removes impurities from water in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The PS-200G is not recommended as a whole house system. This is because the pump on the PS-200G is not intended for constant use and the usage requirements needed for whole house residential water treatment. If you are looking for a whole house reverse osmosis system, please check out our PS-850X.
PS-200G Commercial RO System Features:
- Quick connect fittings
- Membrane housing, cartridges, fittings, and tubing are NSF certified
- High quality 20 inch water filters provide extended filter life and high capacity. This 200 GPD reverse osmosis system includes a 1 micron sediment water filter (PPG20/01), and two 5 micron carbon block water filters (AMF-CBC20/5) that remove chlorine and more.
- Two 100 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- White powder coated aluminum frame that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
- Can be floor-standing or wall mounted
- 100% wet tested
- Filter wrench included
Stages of the PS-200G 200 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
This 200 GPD reverse osmosis system delivers healthy, pure water that is free from chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. Here’s how the system works:
- Stage 1 – 1 micron sediment filter (PPG20/01) – Replace every 6 months
- Stage 2 – 5 micron coconut shell carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) removes sediment, chlorine, offensive taste and odors, rust, and particulates. A carbon block water filter provides more contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too. Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly. Replace every 6 months.
- Stage 3 – Thin-film composite membrane (PS100GPD) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 4 – Another cycle through a second thin-film composite membrane (PS100GPD membrane) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 5 – 5 micron carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) – Replace every 6 months
PS-200G Commercial RO System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7″ L x 17″ W x 32″ H
- Feed water source: TDS levels up to 1,000 ppm; water hardness up to 120 ppm / 7 grains per gallon
- Operating temperature: 40° – 100° F
- Operating pressure: 40 – 80 psi
- Tubing: 1/4″ white
- Recovery rate: 1:4 recovery waste
- Nominal salt rejection rate: 98%
- No storage tank or faucet included
Storage tank is optional (purchase separately) and may not be required depending on your water usage needs. Do I need a storage tank? This system produces up to about 8 gallons per hour / 17 fluid ounces per minute. If this is adequate for your needs, having no storage tank saves space and cuts down on the risk of bacteria growth (storage tanks can grow bacteria if not properly maintained). How big of a storage tank do I need? This depends on how much water you need available on demand at peak usage. The system will replenish your tank at up to approximately 8 gallons per hour. Another factor is your available space – the larger the tank, the more space it needs.
PS-200G Commercial RO Replacement Filters – replace these three water filters once every 6 months: