No products in the cart.
PSE-29CT – Commercial Water Filter System for Coffee and Tea – 29,000 Gallon Capacity
29,000 gallon capacity. 0.5 micron filtration prevents harmful contaminants and scale which affects water taste and odor of coffee, espresso, tea, and other hot beverages. Reduces hot beverage machine maintenance and service costs.
The Premiere PSE-29CT commercial grade water filter system for specialty coffee, espresso, and tea. Extended filter cartridge life of 29,000 gallons. Prevents harmful contaminants and scale which affects water taste and odor. Reduces hot beverage machine maintenance and service costs.
The Premiere PSE-29CT commercial grade water filter system is designed for specialty coffee, espresso, and tea brewing applications. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, offensive contaminants, and other particulates that affect water taste and odor. As a result, enjoy the best quality coffee, espresso, or tea possible. The Premiere PSE-29CT protects against scale buildup, corrosion, abrasion and clogging which means lower service and maintenance costs. This system is superior to Pentair Everpure Claris Ultra water filters with it’s extended water filter cartridge life of 29,000 gallons.
Besides what coffee beans or tea you brew with, water is the most important part of any cup of coffee, espresso, or tea. The Premiere PSE-29CT water filter system actually lowers the total cost of hot beverage machine ownership. Since it filters water before it enters the brewing machine, scale and other contaminants won’t clog your system. With lower service and maintenance costs and less equipment downtime, enjoy more profitability for your café, restaurant, bar, or any food service application.
Premiere PSE-29CT Commercial Water Filter System for Coffee and Tea Features and Benefits:
- 29,000 gallon filter life – our Premiere cartridge has over 5x longer filter life than the Pentair Everpure Claris Ultra water filters! (The Claris Ultra water filters only have 594 – 5,283 gallon capacity)
- Save money and time changing cartridges less often with the PSE-29CT’s extended water filter cartridge life
- Filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- Reduces off-taste and odors, chlorine, chloramine and other harmful contaminants
- Scale inhibitor prevents corrosion in hot beverage machines – this helps reduce maintenance and service costs
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps coffee, espresso, and tea brewing machines functioning at full capacity
- No more scale clogging the machine – scale inhibitor product keeps machines functioning at full capacity
- Commercial grade steel canister resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- No activation required
- Changing the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary (internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination)
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53
- Water pressure gauge to monitor any pressure drop
- Includes PSE-29CT-RC cartridge
- No electrical connection required
- 3/8″ inlet and outlet connections allow for an impressive flow rate of up to 2.1 gallons per minute depending on water pressure (Pentair Everpure Claris Ultra only has a 0.5 – 1 gallon flow rate)
The Premiere PSE-29CT commercial grade water filter system reduces these contaminants:
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
PSE-29CT Commercial Water Filter System for Coffee and Tea Specifications:
- Micron rating: 0.50
- Filter life: 29,000 gallons
- Size: 18″ H X 4.5″ D X 8.5″ W
- Flow rate: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Inlet Connection: 3/8″
- Outlet Connection: 3/8″
- Commercial grade steel canister
The PSE-29CT is better performing than the Pentair Everpure Claris Ultra. The included Premiere PSE-29CT-RC cartridge is an upgraded alternative to the following Everpure water filter models:
Claris Ultra 250-S Filter Cartridge (EV4339-80), Claris Ultra 500-M Filter Cartridge (EV4339-81), Claris Ultra 1000-L Filter Cartridge (EV4339-82), Claris Ultra 1500-XL Filter Cartridge (EV4339-83), Claris Ultra 2000-XXL Filter Cartridge (EV4339-84). Please note, the PSE-29CT-RC cartridge will not fit in an Everpure Claris Ultra head.
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.