No products in the cart.
Replacement Deionized Water Filter Cartridge for Spot Free Water
Replacement deionized (DI) water filter cartridge provides spot free water for a variety of applications including washing cars, boats, RVs, and more. This high capacity cartridge fits standard 20″ filter housings. FDA-compliant mixed bed resin.
Replacement Deionized Water Filter Cartridge Delivers Spot Free Water for Washing Cars, Boats, RVs, and more. Fits Premiere BG-20DI or BG-202DIFS System, Pentek 20″ Big Blue Housings, and Any Standard Large Diameter 20″ Housing
The Premiere BG-20DIRC is a replacement water filter for deionized water filter systems. Deionized water, also known as demineralized water, has had all of the mineral ions such as sodium, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, chloride, and sulfate removed. During the deionization process, water passes through an ion exchange resin to remove all minerals. The result is mineral free water that removes the matter that causes spotting. It’s perfect for use on autos, boats, RVs, and more. Water spots are caused by the minerals that are left behind when “dirty” water evaporates. A deionization water filter removes all of these minerals so there is nothing when the pure water evaporates…say goodbye to water spots!
BG-20DIRC Deionized Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits
- Enjoy spot free water for washing cars, boats, RVs, and more
- Produces a no-spot rinse that eliminates the need for wiping
- This cartridge has premium quality, FDA-compliant mixed bed resin
- High capacity media
- Oversized body for maximum media fill
- Ideal cartridge to lower the total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water
- Deionization cartridges provide solutions for a variety of applications that need the removal of ionic contaminants
- Fits standard Big Blue and high capacity / full flow water filter housings that hold a large diameter (4.5″) 20 inch cartridge
- This is the replacement filter for Premiere BG-20DI and Premiere BG-202DIFS
BG-20DIRC Deionized Water Filter Cartridge Specifications
- Size: 4.5″ D X 20″ L
- Flow rate: up to 2.5 gallons per minute (dependent on housing connection size, incoming water flow, etc.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.