No products in the cart.
Everpure H 1200 Replacement Cartridge Set (EV9282-01) – 5,000 Gallon Capacity
Enhanced replacement water filter set with 5,000 gallon capacity that delivers over 5x the filter life compared to the Everpure H 1200. Quick, easy, and sanitary to install. Removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size including lead, VOCs, cryptosporidium, chlorine, scale, and more. Guaranteed to fit just like the Everpure H 1200 original.
Introducing a revolutionary replacement cartridge set that fits and installs identical to the Everpure H 1200 #1 and #2 (Everpure EV9282-01), yet delivers greater performance and over 5x the filter life. We guarantee you will like ours better than the Everpure original!
The Premiere PSE-1200 is a replacement cartridge set for the Everpure H 1200 cartridge series. To ensure you get the best value, our water experts created the PSE-1200 to provide you with safer drinking water and longer filter life than the Everpure H 1200 #1 and #2. The Premiere PSE-1200 is a revolutionary water filter cartridge that is guaranteed to fit identical and perform better than the H 1200 #1 and #2. In fact, the PSE-1200 delivers 400% more gallon capacity! Experience a much longer cartridge life (5,000 gallon capacity) with no drop in water quality which saves you the time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often. The PSE-1200 fits just like the Everpure H-1200 original. This water filter is quick, easy, and sanitary to install – it’s as easy as installing a light bulb. Just like the Everpure H 1200, the PSE-1200 water filter removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size. It reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae, and more. This water filter cartridge delivers unparalleled filtration for home, office, and commercial applications.
Put the PSE-1200 to the test! Use our product for up to 30 days, and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
PSE-1200 Water Filter Cartridge Set for Everpure H 12000 Features and Benefits:
- Upgraded performance with the 5,000 gallon capacity. The Everpure H 1200 replacement cartridges have a lower capacity of only 1,000 gallons. This means the PSE-1200 has 400% greater cartridge life than the Everpure original!
- No drop in water quality
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Everpure H 1200
- Proudly made in USA
- The stainless steel canister resists corrosion unlike plastic. Also protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- Food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal
- Made from coconut shell carbon block that removes up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size by mechanical means
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Quick, easy, and sanitary installation. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, mouldy, or fishy ones
- The PSE-1200 also reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and cloudiness and more
- Scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on metal surfaces to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your appliances that use water
- Fits just like the Everpure H 1200 replacement cartridge – fully compatible water filter with higher capacity at the best price!
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- This filter keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of 2.1 gallons per minute – Everpure H-1200 flow rate is only 0.5 gallons per minute
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
- Ideal water filter for applications such as HOME (Houses, Apartments, Condos, Vacation Homes), OFFICE (Professional Offices, Office Buildings, Employee Break Areas, Retail Spaces) and COMMERCIAL (Hospitality, Foodservice, Healthcare, Manufacturing)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Put us to the test! Use our product for up to 30 days, risk-free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund
- Please note the PSE-1200 does not fit in the Premiere EC-700 filter system (Premiere filter head)- see our EC-710 replacement filter for the EC-700 system
PSE-1200 Water Filter Cartridge Set for Everpure H 1200 Specifications:
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter life: 5,000 gallon capacity (replace cartridges when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow)
- Flow rate: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Size: 16.5″ long
The PSE-1200 water filter reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron including:
- Asbestos fibers
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Please note that activated carbon block filters are not designed to remove bacteria or viruses.
The PSE-1200 is an upgraded replacement for the following Everpure water filter models: Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridge (EV9282-00, EV9282-01), Everpure THM #1 and #2. The PSE-1200 fits and installs just like these models, but it delivers greater performance with a 5,000 gallon capacity.
If you are looking for a plastic canister with a 5,000 gallon capacity please view our EC-780 replacement cartridge set- it includes two filters that fit and install like the Everpure H 1200, THM 1 & 2.
The Everpure branded H-1200 replacement cartridges are 17″ long, and the Everpure branded THM #1 and #2 replacement cartridges are 14.5″ long. Our PSE-1200 cartridges fit just like the Everpure H-1200 and Everpure THM but are 16.5″ long.
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.