No products in the cart.
Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System
Under sink water filter system that removes chlorine taste and odor, lead, cloudiness, mold, and algae, while retaining vital minerals found naturally in water. Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants 0.5 micron and larger in size. It is easily installed and provides crisp, clean drinking water. Made in USA. Extremely long cartridge life of 2,500 gallons.
Under Sink Water Filter System Certified to Protect From Lead and Other Contaminants. 2,500 Gallon Filter Life
The Premiere EC-700 delivers clean, fresh-tasting water for your drinking and cooking needs. This system is certified to protect you from lead and other contaminants including chlorine, cysts, algae, mold, THMs, VOCs, and more. It is a complete under sink water filter water system that is easily installed and includes a filter head, high performance water filter cartridge (EC-710), and mounting bracket with screws. Enjoy an extremely long cartridge life of 2,500 gallons with no drop in water quality- that’s up to 8x the gallon capacity compared to the Everpure H-300 or H-104 water filter cartridges! Save time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often.
EC-700 Drinking Water System Features and Benefits:
- Unsurpassed cartridge life of 2,500 gallons. The Everpure H-300 and Everpure H-104 replacement cartridge have a shorter cartridge life of only 300 – 1,000 gallons (respectively)
- No drop in water quality throughout cartridge life
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Everpure H-104 Everpure and H-300 replacement cartridge (EV9270-72)
- Quick, easy, and sanitary installation. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Made from coconut shell carbon block that removes up to 99.99% of contaminants 0.5 micron and larger in size
- Removes chlorine, chloramine, cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia), lead, mold and algae, MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), oxidized iron / manganese / sulfides, offensive taste and odor, sediment / dirt / cloudiness, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, moldy, or fishy ones
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- Keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Proudly made in USA
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International, is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute
- Ideal water filter for applications such as
- Home – Houses, Apartments, Condos, Vacation Homes, Tiny Houses
- Office – Professional Offices, Office Buildings, Employee Break Areas, Retail Spaces
- Commercial – Hospitality, Food Service, Healthcare, Manufacturing
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter life: 2,500 gallon capacity
- Flow rate: 1.75 gallons per minute
- Connection size: 3/8″ FPT
- Size: 15.5″ H X 4″ W X 4″ D
EC-700 Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants 0.5 micron and larger in size including:
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfides
- Offensive taste and odor
- Sediment, dirt, and cloudiness
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Everpure is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.