2,500 Gallon Capacity Replacement Filter Cartridge for Everpure H-104 and Everpure H-300
The Premiere PSE-300 is a 0.5 micron water filter cartridge that provides clean, healthy for your drinking and cooking needs. Extra long 1 year (2,500 gallon) cartridge life – that’s up to 8x the gallon capacity compared to Everpure water filter cartridges! Durable filter body (metal) resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting. This is a commercial grade filter for residential or consumer use.
The PSE-300 fits just like the Everpure H-300 or Everpure H-104 original. This water filter is quick, easy, and sanitary to install – it’s as easy as installing a light bulb. Just like the Everpure H-104 or Everpure H-300, the PSE-300 water filter removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size. It reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae, and more. This water filter cartridge delivers exceptional filtration for home, office, and commercial applications.
PSE-300 Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- Extra long 1 year / 2,500 gallon) filter life. The Everpure H-300 and Everpure H-104 replacement cartridge have a lower capacity of only 300 – 1,000 gallons (respectively). This means the PSE-300 has up to 8x longer cartridge life than the Everpure original!
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Everpure H-104 or Everpure H-300
- Durable filter body (metal) resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- Made from coconut shell carbon block that removes up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size by mechanical means
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Quick, easy, and sanitary installation. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, mouldy, or fishy ones
- The PSE-300 also reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and cloudiness and more
- Scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on metal surfaces to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your appliances that use water
- Even as cartridge adsorbs contaminants it will continue to deliver consistent water quality
- Fits just like the Everpure H 104, Everpure H 300 replacement cartridge – fully compatible water filter with longer filter life, at the best price!
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- This filter keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of up to 2.1 gallons per minute (water pressure dependent)
- Made in USA
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
- Ideal water filter for applications such as HOME (Houses, Apartments, Condos, Vacation Homes), OFFICE (Professional Offices, Office Buildings, Employee Break Areas, Retail Spaces) and COMMERCIAL (Hospitality, Foodservice, Healthcare, Manufacturing)
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter life: 1 year or 2,500 gallons, whichever comes first. Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow; do not use filter for longer than 1 year.
- Flow rate: up to 2.1 gallons per minute
- Size: 16.5″ (end to tip)
PSE-300 is compatible with:
The PSE-300 water filter reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron including:
- Asbestos fibers
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC