No products in the cart.
PSE-300 – Everpure H-104 / Everpure H-300 Replacement Cartridge – 2,500 Gallon Capacity, Stainless Steel Canister
Enhanced water filter with 2,500 gallon capacity that delivers over 9x the filter life compared to the Everpure H-300 or Everpure H-104. Quick, easy, and sanitary to install. Removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size including lead, VOCs, cryptosporidium, chlorine, and more.
Introducing a revolutionary water filter cartridge that fits and installs identical to the Everpure H-104 and Everpure H-300 replacement filter, yet delivers greater performance and over 9x the filter life. The PSE-300 is better than the Everpure original!
To ensure you get the best value, our water experts created the PSE-300 to provide you with safer drinking water and longer filter life than the Everpure H-104 and Everpure H-300 replacement cartridge. The Premiere PSE-300 is a revolutionary water filter cartridge that performs better than the H-300 or H-104. In fact, it delivers over 9x the gallon capacity! Experience a much longer cartridge life (2,500 gallon capacity) with no drop in water quality which saves you the time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often. The PSE-300 fits just like the Everpure H-300 or Everpure H-104 original*. This water filter is quick, easy, and sanitary to install – it’s as easy as installing a light bulb. Just like the Everpure H-104 or Everpure H-300, the PSE-300 water filter it removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size. It reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae, and more. This water filter cartridge delivers unparalleled filtration for home, office, and commercial applications.
PSE-300 Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- Upgraded performance with the 2,500 gallon capacity. The Everpure H-300 and Everpure H-104 replacement cartridge have a lower capacity of only 300 – 1,000 gallons (respectively). This means the PSE-300 has over 800% greater cartridge life than the Everpure original!
- No drop in water quality
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Everpure H-104 or Everpure H-300
- Proudly made in USA
- The stainless steel canister resists corrosion unlike plastic. Also protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- Made from coconut shell carbon block that removes up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size by mechanical means
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Quick, easy, and sanitary installation. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, mouldy, or fishy ones
- The PSE-300 also reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and cloudiness and more
- 7x more scale inhibitor product than the Everpure H-104 or Everpure H-300. Scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on metal surfaces to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your appliances that use water
- Fits just like the Everpure H 104, Everpure H 300 replacement cartridge – fully compatible water filter with higher capacity at the best price!
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- This filter keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of 2.1 gallons per minute
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
- Ideal water filter for applications such as HOME (Houses, Apartments, Condos, Vacation Homes), OFFICE (Professional Offices, Office Buildings, Employee Break Areas, Retail Spaces) and COMMERCIAL (Hospitality, Foodservice, Healthcare, Manufacturing)
- * The PSE-300 may not fit Everpure H300 systems / heads that are older than 5 years old. Please see our EC-710 replacement filter for older systems / heads. Also please note the PSE-300 does not fit in the Premiere EC-700 filter system (Premiere filter head)- see our EC-710 replacement filter for the EC-700 system.
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter life: 2,500 gallon capacity
- Flow rate: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Size: 16.5″ (end to tip)
*PSE-300 is compatible with:
- Everpure H 300 drinking water system (EV927076 or EV927070) manufactured in the last 5 years. For systems / heads older than this, please purchase the EC-710 which will fit the older systems/head.
- Everpure H-104 drinking water system (EV926271 or EV926270) manufactured in the last 5 years. For systems / heads older than this, please purchase the EC-710 which will fit the older systems/head.
- Everpure H-300 filter cartridge (EV927071, EV927072, H3006, EV9270-81, EV9270-72)
- Everpure H 104 filter cartridge (EV9262-71, EV9612-11, EV9612-16)
The PSE-300 water filter reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron including:
- Asbestos fibers
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.