No products in the cart.
Everpure Pro Series 3500 (EV9300-35, EV9300-36) / Culligan Preferred Series 350
Replacement water filter cartridge for Everpure Pro Series 3500 (EV9300-35, EV9300-36) / Culligan Preferred Series 350. Reduces cyst, sediment, chlorine, chloramine, and offensive tastes & odors. Tested to NSF standard 42 & 53.
2,500 Gallon Capacity Replacement Filter Cartridge for Everpure Pro Series 3500 / Culligan Preferred Series 350. Fits the same as Everpure EV9300-35, EV9300-36,EV9300-25, EV9300-26, and Culligan 01004100, 9300-35, 01-0028-70.
The PSE-3500S is a better preforming alternative to the Everpure Pro Series 3500 EV9300-35 / Culligan Preferred Series 350 filter. It is a professional series water filtration cartridge that reduces VOCs, lead, sediment, oxidized iron & manganese, and chlorine taste & odor. In addition, the PSE-3500S has a capacity of 2,500 gallons whereas the Everpure original equipment has a 300 gallon capacity. Enjoy better tasting water with this high quality carbon block filter.
- Professional series water filtration cartridge that filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- Enjoy clean, refreshing water
- Enhanced performance compared to the Everpure® original– this high performance filter cartridge has 2500 gallon capacity compared to Everpure’s® Pro Series 3500, 300 gallon capacity
- Quick, easy, sanitary installation
- No activation required
- Reduces Cryptosporidium cysts, sediment, chlorine, chloramine, and offensive tastes & odors
- Lime scale protection to prevent corrosion in ice machine and steamers
- Tested to NSF standard 42 & 53
- Metal housing canister
- Made in U.S.A.
- Micron rating: 0.50
- Service flow rate: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Size: 15″ H X 3.125″ D
Compatible replacement water filter for Everpure Pro Series 3500 (Everpure EV930025, EV930026, EV930035, EV930036) and Culligan Preferred Series 350 (Culligan 01004100, 9300-35).
Be sure to change your water filter cartridges on a regular basis as part of a preventative maintenance program. Typically this is every six months to one year depending on your usage. Always change cartridges when their capacity is reached or when flow becomes too slow.
The PSE-3500S is a quick-change water filter that installs easily into the manifold. Please install vertically so that the cartridge can hang down.
Looking for other Everpure water filters? We carry a wide range of replacement Everpure filters for Everpure water filtration systems
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Foodservice Filtration, LLC (Everpure com)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.