Everpure H-1200 / Everpure THM 1 & 2 Replacement Cartridges (Plastic Canister)
Enhanced replacement water filter set with 5,000 gallon capacity that delivers over 5x the filter life compared to the Everpure THM or Everpure H 1200 replacement filters. Guaranteed to fit just like the Everpure H 1200 and Everpure THM original. Removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size including lead, VOCs, THMs, cryptosporidium, chlorine, scale, and more. Quick, easy, and sanitary to install. Durable, high-impact plastic canister.
Fully Compatible Everpure H-1200 or Everpure THM-1 and THM-2 Replacement Cartridge Set. Performs better than Everpure water filters. Guaranteed to fit just like the Everpure originals.
The EC-780 cartridge set includes two (2) fully compatible replacement filters for the Everpure H-1200 or Everpure THM water filtration systems. These powerful water filters have a 5,000 gallon capacity which is up to 5x the filter life compared to Everpure water filter cartridges. Our EC-780 reduces cysts, lead, sediment, chlorine, chloramine, VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), THMs (trihalomethanes), MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), offensive tastes and odors, cloudiness, mold, and algae while retaining vital minerals found naturally in water. It is easily installed and provides crisp, clean drinking water.
Put the EC-780 to the test! Use our product for up to 30 days, and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
EC-780 Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- Upgraded performance with the 5,000 gallon capacity. The Everpure THM-1 and THM-2 or Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridges have a lower capacity of only 1,000 gallons. This means the EC-780 has 400% greater cartridge life than the Everpure originals!
- No drop in water quality
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Everpure THM-1 and THM-2 or Everpure H-1200
- Made from activated coconut shell carbon that removes up to 99.99% of particles 0.5 micron and larger in size
- Durable, high-impact polypropylene body meets NSF and FDA requirements for food service applications
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Quick, easy, and sanitary installation. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, mouldy, or fishy ones
- The EC-780 also reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and cloudiness and more
- Scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on metal surfaces to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your appliances that use water
- Fits just like the Everpure THM-1 and THM-2 or Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridges – fully compatible water filter with higher capacity, at the best price!
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- This filter keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute – Everpure H-1200 flow rate is only 0.5 gallons per minute
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
- Ideal water filter for applications such as commercial and residential drinking water systems, pre- and post- reverse osmosis filtration, water coolers, and food service
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter life: 5,000 gallon capacity (replace cartridges when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow)
- Flow rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Size: 12.7″ X 3.125″ (The Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridges are 17″ long, compared to the THM #1 and #2 replacement cartridges, each being 14-1/2″ in length)
Please flush new cartridges for 10 minutes prior to use.
EC-780 is 100% compatible with:
- Everpure H-1200 drinking water system (EV928200)
- EV9282-00 Pentair Everpure H-1200
- Everpure H-1200 filter cartridge (EV928201 or EV928203)
- Everpure THM #1 and #2
The EC-780 water filter cartridge reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron including:
- Asbestos fibers
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Please note that activated carbon block filters are not designed to remove bacteria or viruses.
The EC-780 is an upgraded replacement for the following Everpure water filter models: Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridge (EV9282-00, EV9282-01), Everpure THM #1 and #2. The EC-780 fits and installs just like these models, but it delivers greater performance with a 5,000 gallon capacity.
If you are looking for a stainless steel canister with a 5,000 gallon capacity please view our PSE-1200 replacement cartridge set- it includes two filters that fit and install like the Everpure H 1200, THM 1 & 2.
The Everpure branded H-1200 replacement cartridges are 17″ long, and the Everpure branded THM #1 and #2 replacement cartridges are 14.5″ long. Our EC-780 cartridges fit just like the Everpure H-1200 and Everpure THM but are 12.7″ long.
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.