No products in the cart.
18 1/4 H X 3 3/16 D
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
12 months or 14,000 gal
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
• Sanitary, quick-change water filter.
• Twist-on/twist-off, no mess cartridge.
• Submicron filtration.
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
• Significantly reduces hardness build up due to minerals present in the water supply
• Designed to provide up to twelve months of life or 14,000 gallons.
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
• For use on cubers up to 1,000 lbs/day and flakers up to 2,000 lbs/day.
• 3/8″ quick-connections.
• Made in U.S.A.
Advanced Filtration Technology
This Premiere® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a compressed carbon block. The scale inhibitor reduces the build of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can absorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.