BG-10CSRV – High Flow RV Water Filter System with Scale Inhibitor (10 GPM)
The BG-10CSRV RV water filter system with scale inhibitor is a compact and powerful filtration system. It provides the exclusive combination of a scale inhibitor cartridge and a high flow, heavy-duty housing (5 year warranty). This system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the taste and appearance of your drinking water. It filters all incoming water to your RV that feed your kitchen, bathroom, water heater, and faucets. Scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV.
10 GPM High Flow RV Water Filter System with Scale Inhibitor – Protect your RV water heater, pipes, and plumbing connections from corrosion and scale which can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span
The BG-10CSRV RV water filter system is a compact and powerful filtration system with scale inhibitor designed for RVs. It’s one of the best RV water filter systems on the market due to it’s corrosion and scale inhibitor feature, and outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute. It filters all incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), water heater, and faucets.
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and water heating system, including RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. A RV water filter with scale inhibitor ensures the water entering your water heater system is filtered and does not have the minerals that cause scale. Scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV. Other RV water filter systems on the market don’t treat and prevent scale – protect your investment!
The BG-10CSRV is unique because in addition to supplying filtered water, it goes one step further: scale protection. The included cartridge contains genuine Siliphos ®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. Siliphos scale inhibitor stabilizes your water and prevents scale from forming. This scale inhibitor will also loosen any existing scale deposits so that they may be flushed away by the water flow over time.
This system is easily installed and comes complete with a durable water filter housing canister, carbon block cartridge with scale inhibitor, brass hose connectors, and a filter wrench. In addition to scale protection, the cartridges absorb harmful contaminants, and improve the taste and appearance of your drinking water.
BG-10CSRV 10 GPM RV Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Premium, high flow 5 micron carbon block water filter (BG-10CS)
- Removes sediment, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), and offensive tastes and odors
- Heavy-duty, food grade plastic water filter housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- 3/4″ port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute which meets the water demands of your RV
- Minimal, if any, pressure drop
- Solid, lead-free brass fittings – hose connections are 3/4″ hose swivel thread (HST) and 3/4″ hose male thread (HMT)
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the water filter housing
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. The cartridge is tested to standards 42 and 61. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
- This system has many applications in addition to RV water filtration – it’s great for tiny houses or boats too
BG-10CSRV 10 GPM RV Water Filter System Contents:
- One (1) large diameter, durable filter housing canister
- One (1) 5 micron carbon block cartridge with corrosion and scale inhibitor
- Lead-free brass hose connectors
- Filter wrench
BG-10CSRV 10 GPM RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 microns
- Flow rate: 10 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 9.5″ W X 14.5″ H X 7.5″ D
- 5 year warranty on housing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.