No products in the cart.
Hydro Guard Reverse Osmosis System
$235.00 – $239.00
Hydro Guard 4 Stage RO System eliminates 99% of lead, nitrates, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia), arsenic, sodium and other contaminants. It features a water pressure regulator and leak detector shut off valve. Easy installation and sanitary quick change filters.The PS-SQC50 is the only reverse osmosis system on the market to have all these great features in a single system.
Hydro Guard Reverse Osmosis System with FREE TDS Meter
Enjoy clean, safe drinking water with the Hydro Guard reverse osmosis system from Premiere Sales. The PS-SQC50 offers the filtration capabilities of a conventional 5 stage RO system,
with the advantage of less filters to replace making it a more cost effective system. It reduces the levels of lead, nitrates, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia), arsenic, sodium and other contaminants commonly found in unfiltered tap water. This reverse osmosis system is easy to install, and uses sanitary quick change filters which makes changing water filters fast, convenient and sanitary. One of the revolutionary features of the PS-SQC50 is it’s leak detector shut off valve (FLOWLOK ™) which silently guards against any water leaks which may occur. It also has a water pressure regulator to protect your system from water hammer and spikes in water pressure. The PS-SQC50 features a compact design and delivers quality water from your tap whenever you want it.
PS-SQC50 Features and Benefits
- Eliminates up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms, and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury
- Sanitary quick change cartridges
- The FLOWLOK ™ leak detector shut off valve silently guards against any water leaks which may occur. It’s a unique device that works through a specialty fabric disc that expands upon contact with water. If the FLOWLOK™ disc detects water it expands and pushes the shut off lever to turn the water off to the system.
- The SHOKBLOK ™ system protection valve protects your system from water hammer and spikes in water pressure
- Handheld TDS meter. A TDS meter measures the total dissolved solids of a solution and indicates if your reverse osmosis system is doing it’s job.
- Designer lead free faucet provides elegance and durability. Available in three finishes: chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze
- 4.5 gallon storage tank
- NSF certified materials. NSF International, is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- High performance filters only need to be changed once per year
- Durable UV resistant plastic prevents yellowing
- Quick connect fittings make installation fast, convenient and sanitary. No tools required for filter change
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 3 year limited warranty
- The PS-SQC50 is the only system on the market to offer all these benefits – other reverse osmosis systems just don’t compare!
- Dimensions: 15″ (H) x 14.6″ (L) x 4.6″ (W)
- 4.5 gallon storage tank
Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.