HydroScientific MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing with Welded Legs. Round filter housing with band clamp for commercial / industrial applications – holds four (4) 20″ cartridges.
The HydroScientific MRH-420-2BC multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housing provides top-of-the-line quality and features, at a very competitive price. This heavy-duty, machine welded filter housing delivers an impressive flow rate of up to 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent). Electropolished 304 stainless steel has a bright, smooth finish that is tarnish and corrosion resistant, hygienic, and easy to clean. Legs included. The MRH-420-2BC filter housing holds up to four (4) 2.5″ D x 20″ L water filter cartridges. This multi-cartridge stainless steel housing comes with premium features (legs, electropolished finish) at no additional cost. It beats the competition including the 3M Aqua Pure SS8 EPE-316L on features and price!
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty, 304 stainless steel
- Electropolished on the inside and out – see additional benefits below
- Entire housing is machine welded
- Legs included at no extra cost
- Band clamp design for easy & fast cartridge change outs, secure sealing, and safe operation
- Two built-in gauge ports on inlet and outlet – easily read incoming and outgoing pressure to know when it’s time to change filters
- One 3/4″ MPT drain
- Accepts double open-ended (DOE) style filter cartridges
- Knife edge seals eliminate bypass on DOE cartridges
- Adjustable top plates let this housing accept various filter cartridge lengths, and choice of flow rates
- Can hold four (4) 2.5″ D x 20″ L cartridges
- Flow rate of up to 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent)
- *Free shipping within contiguous USA!
- The competition charges for premium features like legs and an electropolished finish – legs and electropolished finish come standard with the BF1-304-2NBC at no additional cost.
Benefits of electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Maximum tarnish and corrosion resistance
- Surface is easy to clean – reduced cleaning time by more than 50 percent!
- Less bacteria growth
- Microscopic smoothness
- Bright, highly reflective finish
- Substances are less likely to adhere to the surface (cake-on)
- Less friction and surface drag
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Applications
This filter housing is designed for residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal filtration applications such as:
- Reverse osmosis pre-filtration
- Ground water remediation
- High purity industrial processes
- Cooling tower filtration
- Process water
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Food & beverage
- Oil & gas
- Power, inks / paints/ coatings
- Pulp & paper
- And more!
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Specifications:
- Port connections (In/Out): 2″ FNPT
- Drain connections: 3/4″ MNPT
- Gauge port connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- Maximum flow rate: 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent)
- Number of cartridges: 4 x 20″ cartridges
View our full range of multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housings here. Please give us a call for pricing on all options.
Other multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housing options include:
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 4, 5, or 7 cartridges
- 10″ – 40″ cartridges
HydroScientific ™ is a registered trademark and division of Hydronix Water Technology ™