HydroScientific MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing with Welded Legs. Round filter housing with band clamp for commercial / industrial applications – holds four (4) 20″ cartridges.
The HydroScientific MRH-420-2BC multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housing provides top-of-the-line quality and features, at a very competitive price. This heavy-duty, machine welded filter housing delivers an impressive flow rate of up to 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent). Electropolished 304 stainless steel has a bright, smooth finish that is tarnish and corrosion resistant, hygienic, and easy to clean. Legs included. The MRH-420-2BC filter housing holds up to four (4) 2.5″ D x 20″ L water filter cartridges. This multi-cartridge stainless steel housing comes with premium features (legs, electropolished finish) at no additional cost. It beats the competition including the 3M Aqua Pure SS8 EPE-316L on features and price!
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty, 304 stainless steel
- Electropolished on the inside and out – see additional benefits below
- Entire housing is machine welded
- Legs included at no extra cost
- Band clamp design for easy & fast cartridge change outs, secure sealing, and safe operation
- Two built-in gauge ports on inlet and outlet – easily read incoming and outgoing pressure to know when it’s time to change filters
- One 3/4″ MPT drain
- Accepts double open-ended (DOE) style filter cartridges
- Knife edge seals eliminate bypass on DOE cartridges
- Adjustable top plates let this housing accept various filter cartridge lengths, and choice of flow rates
- Can hold four (4) 2.5″ D x 20″ L cartridges
- Flow rate of up to 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent)
- *Free shipping within contiguous USA!
- The competition charges for premium features like legs and an electropolished finish – legs and electropolished finish come standard with the MRH-420-2BC at no additional cost.
Benefits of electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Maximum tarnish and corrosion resistance
- Surface is easy to clean – reduced cleaning time by more than 50 percent!
- Less bacteria growth
- Microscopic smoothness
- Bright, highly reflective finish
- Substances are less likely to adhere to the surface (cake-on)
- Less friction and surface drag
The 304 stainless steel housing provides maximum durability and is resilient to corrosive substances and chemicals. Enjoy peace of mind against the risk of failure and flood damage. A stainless steel water filter housing is the preferred choice for many applications due to its durability and extended life compared to plastic housings. Don’t be tricked by fiberglass, resin, or plastic housings that may only have a “stainless steel wrapper” which is for looks and doesn’t provide any structural integrity. Fiberglass, resin, and plastic housings may also leach into your water.
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Applications
This filter housing is designed for residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal filtration applications such as:
- Reverse osmosis pre-filtration
- Ground water remediation
- High purity industrial processes
- Cooling tower filtration
- Process water
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Food & beverage
- Oil & gas
- Power, inks / paints/ coatings
- Pulp & paper
- And more!
MRH-420-2BC Multi-Cartridge Stainless Steel Filter Housing Specifications:
- Port connections (In/Out): 2″ FNPT
- Drain connections: 3/4″ MNPT
- Gauge port connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- Maximum flow rate: 56 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent)
- Number of cartridges: 4 x 20″ cartridges
View our full range of multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housings here. Please give us a call for pricing on all options.
Other multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housing options include:
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 4, 5, or 7 cartridges
- 10″ – 40″ cartridges
HydroScientific ™ is a registered trademark and division of Hydronix Water Technology ™