No products in the cart.
Ice Machine Filter For Slime Reduction (Everpure 7SI Cartridge)
$106.00 – $388.00
Replacement ice machine water filter cartridge reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals. It provides tremendous capacity to ensure great water for ice, and reduces ice machine maintenance and service costs. High capacity water filter providing great tasting water for 12 months. No activation, quick installation.
Replacement ice machine water filter cartridge for slime reduction. Fits and installs identical to the Everpure 7SI (EV9606-01)
The Premiere PSE-7SI reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals. It provides tremendous capacity to ensure great water for ice, and reduces ice machine maintenance and service costs. The PSE-7SI is guaranteed to fit just like the Everpure 7SI original. This water filter is quick, easy, and sanitary to install – it’s as easy as installing a light bulb. Just like the Everpure 7SI, the PSE-7SI water filter reduces sand, silt, sediment, and rust , and more. It is a carbonless filter cartridge which means chlorine and chloramine can pass through to help fight slim and bacteria growth inside the ice machine and ice bin.
Put the PSE-7SI to the test! Use our product for up to 30 days, and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
PSE-7SI Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- Enjoy longer filter life than the Everpure 7SI. Save time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often – lower total cost of ownership and improved profitability
- Removes up to 99.99% of particles 5 micron and larger in size such as sand, silt, sediment, and rust
- Since this filter does not contain carbon, chlorine and chloramine can pass through which helps fight slime and bacteria growth inside the ice machine and ice bin (carbon filters remove chlorine and chloramine)
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals
- 7x more scale inhibitor product prevents corrosion in ice machine and steamers. This means less ice equipment downtime and lower service and maintenance costs
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity. Scale inhibitor works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your ice machine
- Reduces maintenance and service costs of ice machines by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- No activation required
- Sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace
- NSF certified. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements.
- Made in USA
- The stainless steel canister resists corrosion, and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- Can be used on Insurice® and Hybrid Manifold Systems
- Self cleaning and maintenance free
PSE-7SI Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Service flow rate: 3 gallons per minute
- Size: 16 1/2″ x 3 3/16″
- Filter life: Up to 12 months
Be sure to change your food service water filters on a regular basis as part of a preventative maintenance program. Typically this is once every year depending on your usage. Always change cartridges when their capacity is reached or when flow becomes too slow.
The PSE-7SI is a quick-change water filter that installs easily into the manifold. Please install vertically so that the cartridge can hang down.
Looking for other food service water filters? We carry a wide range of replacement commercial water filters for restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels, offices, and more.
Single ($106.00 ea), 4-Pack ($97.00 ea)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.