4.5″ x 10″ 5 Micron sediment filter for Pelican PC600 / PC1000, NS3 / NS6, PSE1800 / PSE2000, WF4 / WF8, WF6 / WF10, Trojan sediment filter systems, and whole house 10″ filter housings. Performs way better than the Pelican sediment filter PC10, PC20, PC40!
The PS-PC10 sediment filter has up to 2x the filter life compared to the Pelican PC10 / PC20 / PC40 5 micron sediment water filter – save money, time, and effort changing your filter as often. The Premiere PS-PC10 is a 5 micron replacement water filter that removes sediment, dirt, rust and more from your water. The deep grooves on this cartridge hold much more dirt and contaminants than string-wound sediment filters. This alternative to the Pelican PC10 water filter is an excellent choice for city or well water. It is easily installed and fits just like the Pelican PC10 original (and performs better too)! Fits all standard large diameter 10″ water filter housings.
PS-PC10 Pelican Filter Replacement Features and Benefits:
- Up to 2x the filter life compared to the Pelican PC10 (and over 10 times more life than some other filters on the market!) – save money, time, and effort changing your filter as often.
- Impressive 20 gallon per minute flow rate provides a sufficient supply of purified water throughout the day. (The Pelican PC10 is only 5 GPM).
- High dirt holding capacity – this filter removes much more dirt and contaminants than string-wound sediment filters like the Pelican PC10
- The grooved design extends the water filter cartridge life and increases water filtration efficiency due to the increased surface area
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that holds up in stressful conditions
- The rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” that often happens due to variations in water pressure
- Large-diameter (4.5″), 5 micron sediment filter that is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water
- Removes sediment, dirt, rust, and other particulate matter as small as 5 microns that are commonly found in water
- Ideal for light commercial applications, and large homes (2.5 baths)
- Tested to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- Perfect fit in the sediment filter stage of whole house water filter models like the Pelican PC600, PC1000, NS3, NS6, PSE1800, PSE2000, WF4, WF8, WF6, WF10, Trojan sediment filter systems.
- Fits standard large diameter 10″ water filter housings
- This filter cartridge is available without grooves as low as $25 per cartridge, see our PS-PC10 (Ungrooved)
- We also offer this product with Siliphos corrosion and scale inhibitor product, see our PS-PC10SC water filter
PS-PC10 Pelican Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Filter life: approx 20,000 gallons (varies depending on how much contaminants are in the water)
- Size 4.5″ D X 9.75″ L
- Flow rate: 20-28 gallons per minute (gpm)
PS-PC10 fits in the sediment filter stage of the following water filtration systems :
Premiere Sales has a proven track record for heavy duty water filtration products. We provide dependable, upgraded replacement cartridges that perform as well as, if not better than, their brand name counterparts.
PS-PC10 Installation Instructions:
**Please refer to your units’ manual for replacement cartridge installation instructions, but as a general guideline, the installation instructions below are applicable for most whole house units including Pelican **
- Turn off incoming water by isolating unit with existing valves on water distribution system.
- Bleed pressure from the unit by depressing the red button on the top of the unit.
- Remove housing by sliding wrench up towards head then turn left to unscrew.
- Wipe housing clean and insert PS-PC10.
- Lubricate o-ring and screw housing head.
- Turn water back on.