No products in the cart.
PSE-I4000FS – Premiere Ice Machine Water Filter System (Everpure Insurice i2000) – 40,000 Capacity
40,000 gallon capacity. Commercial grade steel canister resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting. 0.5 micron filtration. No activation, quick installation.
Superior alternative to the Everpure Insurice water filter system such as the Everpure Insurice Single i20002 or Twin Everpure i20002 System. The Premiere PSE-I4000FS commercial grade ice machine water filter system delivers an upgraded 40,000 gallon capacity; other Everpure i2000 and i4000 systems are only 9,000-18,000 gallons. Self-contained scale inhibitor feed prevents corrosion which reduces ice machine maintenance and service costs.
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS commercial grade water filter system is designed for ice applications. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, harmful cysts, offensive contaminants, and particulates that cause cloudy ice. As a result, your customers will enjoy the best quality ice possible. The Premiere PSE-I4000FS also provides more protection against scale buildup, corrosion, abrasion and clogging compared to Everpure ice machine filters.
Not only does filtered ice look and taste better, but the Premiere PSE-I4000FS ice machine water filter actually lowers the total cost of ice machine ownership. By filtering the water before it enters the ice machine, it lowers service and maintenance costs and there is less ice equipment downtime. This means improved profitability for your restaurant, bar, café, or any food service application.
Like the Everpure i2000 (single or twin) or Everpure i4000 Insurice filter systems, the Premiere PSE-I4000FS can be used with single or multiple ice machines (cubers, nuggets or flakers).
Premiere PSE-I4000FS Ice Machine Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- 40,000 gallon filter life – our Premiere cartridge has over 3x longer filter life than the Everpure i4000! The Everpure i4000 only has a a 12,000 gallon capacity; the Everpure Insurice Single i20002 system only has a 9,000 gallon capacity; and the Everpure Insurice Twin i20002 system only has a 18,000 gallon capacity
- Save money and time changing cartridges as often with the PSE-I4000FS’s extended water filter cartridge life
- Filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- Reduces off-taste and odors, chlorine, chloramine and other harmful contaminants
- Scale inhibitor prevents corrosion in ice machines and steamers which reduces maintenance and service costs
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity – no more scale clogging the distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Scale inhibitor product keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Commercial grade steel canister resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- No activation required
- Changing the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary (internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination)
- Designed for cuber ice machines up to 1,450 lbs per day, or flaker ice machines up to 2,200 lbs per day
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53
- Water pressure gauge to monitor any pressure drop
- Includes PSE-I4000 cartridge which performs better than Everpure i2000 or Everpure i4000 replacement water filter cartridge
- No electrical connection required
- 3/8″ inlet and outlet connections allow for a flow rate of up to 2.9 gallons per minute depending on water pressure (Everpure i4000 only has a 1.67 gallon flow rate)
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS water filter reduces:
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Premiere PSE-I4000FS Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Micron rating: 0.5
- Filter life: 40,000 gallons
- Size: 23″ H x 4.5″ D x 8.5″ W
- Inlet Connection: 3/8″
- Outlet Connection: 3/8″
- Commercial grade steel canister
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS performs better than the Everpure Insurice 2000 water filter system (EV9324-01) and the Everpure i4000 Insurice filter system. The included PSE-I4000 cartridge is a compatible replacement for the following Everpure water filter models:
Everpure i2000 (EV9612-21, EV9612-26), Everpure i4000 (EV9612-31, EV9612-36), Everpure i20002 (EV9612 22, EV9612-27), Everpure i40002 (EV9612 32, EV9612 37).
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
|Filter Life / Size|
40,000 Gal Filter Life / 26.5" H, 29,000 Gal Filter Life / 23.5" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.