Ice Machine Water Filter System – The Premiere PSE-I4000FS water filter system provides high quality water for ice applications. Extended filter cartridge life of 40,000 gallons (other Everpure i2000 and i4000 systems are only 9,000-18,000 gallons). Scale inhibitor prevents corrosion which reduces ice machine maintenance and service costs. Excellent alternative to the Pentair Everpure Insurice Single i20002 or Twin Everpure i20002 System.
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS commercial grade water filter system is designed for ice applications. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, harmful cysts, offensive contaminants, and particulates that cause cloudy ice. As a result, your customers will enjoy the best quality ice possible. The Premiere PSE-I4000FS also provides protection against scale buildup, corrosion, abrasion and clogging.
Not only does filtered ice look and taste better, but the Premiere PSE-I4000FS ice machine water filter actually lowers the total cost of ice machine ownership. By filtering the water before it enters the ice machine, it lowers service and maintenance costs and there is less ice equipment downtime. This means improved profitability for your restaurant, bar, café, or any food service application.
Like the Everpure i2000 (single or twin) or Everpure i4000 Insurice filter systems, the Premiere PSE-I4000FS can be used with single or multiple ice machines (cubers, nuggets or flakers).
Premiere PSE-I4000FS Ice Machine Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- 40,000 gallon filter life – our Premiere cartridge has over 3x longer filter life than the Everpure i4000! The Everpure i4000 only has a a 12,000 gallon capacity; the Everpure Insurice Single i20002 system only has a 9,000 gallon capacity; and the Everpure Insurice Twin i20002 system only has a 18,000 gallon capacity
- Save money and time changing cartridges as often with the PSE-I4000FS’s extended water filter cartridge life
- Filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- Reduces off-taste and odors, chlorine, chloramine and other harmful contaminants
- Scale inhibitor prevents corrosion in ice machines and steamers which reduces maintenance and service costs- no more scale clogging the distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Scale inhibitor product keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Durable filter body resists corrosion and protects the filter system from bursting or splitting
- Built-in mounting bracket with two pre-drilled holes is located on the backside of the unit (screws not included)
- No activation required (compared to activated carbon products)
- Changing the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary (internal filter parts aren’t exposed to the outside environment)
- Designed for cuber ice machines up to 1,450 lbs per day, or flaker ice machines up to 2,200 lbs per day
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53
- Water pressure gauge to monitor any pressure drop
- Includes PSE-I4000 cartridge which has a longer filter life than the Everpure i2000 or Everpure i4000 replacement water filter cartridge
- No electrical connection required
- 3/8″ inlet and outlet connections allow for a flow rate of up to 2.9 gallons per minute depending on water pressure (Everpure i4000 only has a 1.67 gallon flow rate)
- This system connects to any type of 3/8″ plumbing tubing (copper, plastic, etc.)
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS water filter reduces:
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
Premiere PSE-I4000FS Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron rating: 0.5
- Filter life: 40,000 gallons
- Size: 23″ H x 4.5″ D x 8.5″ W
- This system has three points that require connection : inlet, outlet, flush port
- Flow rate: up to 2.9 gallons per minute
- Inlet connection: 3/8″ female pipe thread (FPT)
- Outlet connection: 3/8″ female pipe thread (FPT)
- Flush port connection: 3/8″ quick-connect fitting
PSE-I4000FS Filter System Contents:
- One (1) water pressure gauge
- One (1) filter head with built-in mounting bracket with 2 pre-drilled holes
- One (1) Premiere PSE-I4000 cartridge
You will need to provide your own mounting screws (2), any hoses / tubing, and possibly additional fittings depending on your plumbing size/fittings in order to attach your plumbing to the 3/8″ FPT & quick-connect connections on the system. If you have any questions, please let us know.
The Premiere PSE-I4000FS ice machine filter system is comparable to the Everpure Insurice 2000 water filter system (EV9324-01) and the Everpure i4000 Insurice filter system. The included Premiere PSE-I4000 cartridge is a compatible replacement for the following Everpure water filter models:
Everpure i2000 (EV9612-21, EV9612-26), Everpure i4000 (EV9612-31, EV9612-36), Everpure i20002 (EV9612 22, EV9612-27), Everpure i40002 (EV9612 32, EV9612 37).
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC