No products in the cart.
Replacement Cartridge Set for Two Stage Filtration System
Enjoy better tasting water with this high quality replacement cartridge set for your two stage filtration system. The Premiere RP-975BIVCBC filter kit removes harmful contaminants including lead, sub-micron matter, VOCs, cysts. and more. It also improves the appearance and taste of drinking water. Proudly made in USA. Delivers unrivaled filtration performance and is the best water filter for lead removal.
The RP-975BIVCBC Cartridge Set for Two Stage Filtration System includes: (1) 1 micron deep-grooved sediment cartridge and (1) 0.5 micron premium grade coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge.
1 Micron Grooved Cartridge Features & Benefits:
- The premium grooved water filter cartridge removes ultra fine sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, cloudiness (turbidity), iron, manganese, and other small particles
- It features 34 grooves. Grooves impact surface area and filtration capabilities. The grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life. It lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges and increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too. Other alternatives on the market may only have 20 grooves so more grooves on this filter means greater surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer.
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Made from durable spun bound polypropylene
- Tested to NSF standards
0.5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter Features & Benefits:
- 0.5 Micron nominal filtration removes lead and reduces parasites (cryptosporidium and giardia), cloudiness (turbidity), sediment, offensive taste and odor, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), asbestos, and more
- High chemical adsorption capacity
- Tremendous surface area that allows for the greatest use of the carbon’s absorptive capacity. Higher surface area extends the life of the cartridge, lowering the need for frequent filter change
- Coconut shell carbon filters adsorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
- Coconut shells are also an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. Coconuts are harvested three times per year and their harvest has no negative impact on coconut trees. That is, a coconut tree will continue to grow and produce coconuts throughout the year even after its coconuts are harvested.
- Carbon block filter provides better contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)
- Made in USA
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53. NSF International, is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.
RP-975BIVCBC Cartridge Set for Two Stage Filtration System Specifications:
- Service Flow Rate: 2 gallons per minute
- Fits standard size 10″ water filter housings
- Tested to NSF® standards 42 and 53
- Made in USA