Replacement water filters for AMF-234SRV RV water filter system. Protect your RV water heater, pipes, and plumbing connections from corrosion and scale.
The RP-234SRV-RC is the replacement water filter kit with scale inhibitor cartridges for the AMF-234SRV two stage RV water filtration system. These replacement cartridges keep your system working at its best by filtering the incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), water heater, and faucets. These water filter cartridges absorb harmful contaminants, and improve the taste and appearance of your drinking water. Two gallon per minute flow rate. Replace these high capacity filter cartridges once per year.
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and water heating system, including RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. These replacement water filter cartridges with scale inhibitor ensures the water entering your water heater system is filtered and does not have the minerals that cause scale.
Siliphos ® corrosion and scale inhibitor stabilizes your water and prevents scale from forming. This scale inhibitor will also loosen any existing scale deposits so that they may be flushed away by the water flow over time.
RP-234SRV-RC Replacement Water Filters Include:
- One (1) AMF-SDR1 ultra fine 1 micron water filter with scale inhibitor
- One (1) AMF-CBC/5 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge
RP-234SRV-RC Replacement Water Filters Features and Benefits:
- Stage 1: Ultra fine 1 micron water filter with scale inhibitor (AMF-SDR1)
- Removes sediment, scale, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other ultra fine particles in your drinking water to improve taste and clarity
- High dirt holding capacity
- 34 grooves means large surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life— lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges. Increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- Made from durable spun bound polypropylene
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heater
- Stage 2: 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge with scale inhibitor (AMF-CBC/5)
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, chlorine, rust, scale, and particulates to improve taste and clarity
- Reduces other offensive tastes and odors including that “rotten egg” smell (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) means better tasting water too
- 100% coconut shell carbon block
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Made in USA
RP-234SRV-RC Replacement Water Filters Specifications:
- Micron ratings: 1 micron (pre-filter), 5 micron (post-filter)
- Flow rate: 2 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year. Gallon capacity varies depending on your water conditions – general rule of thumb is replace the filters once per year. You will know it’s time to change them when there is no scale inhibitor product remaining in the center of the filter cartridges (a visual check) and/or there is a noticeable drop in water pressure coming from the system but the incoming water pressure has not changed.
- Size: 2.58″ D x 9.78″ L (pre-filter), 2.78″ D X 9.75″ L (post-filter)
The RP-234SRV-RC drop-in replacement water filters will fit any standard 10″ two stage system calling for ~2.5″ x 10″ filters including the AMF-234SRV and AMF-234RV.