No products in the cart.
15 1/2 x 3 3/16 (39.37 cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
12 months or 14,000 gallons (52,995 liters)
• Purified water for consistent high-quality beverages and continued customer satisfaction.
• The removal of sediment and abrasive hard particles prevents wear and extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
• Serves carbonator and cold beverage dispensers.
• Keeps drinks carbonated longer.
• Allows BRIX to stay within manufactures recommendation.
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
• Sanitary, quick change water filter.
• Twist on/twist off, no-mess cartridge change.
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
• Designed to provide up to twelve months of life or 14,000 gallons.
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Advanced Filtration Technology
This Premiere™ brand water filter has a compressed carbon block. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can absorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
3M™ CUNO®: CFS-8812ELX 56011-05, CFS-8112EL 55817-25
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
3M™ CUNO® is a trademark of 3M Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.