No products in the cart.
12 1/4 x 3 3/16 (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters)
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
• Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
• Significantly reduces hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Advanced Filtration Technology
This Premiere® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a compressed carbon block. The scale inhibitor reduces the build of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can absorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.