No products in the cart.
RV Water Filter Faucet System – Faucet, Filter Cartridge, and Installation Hardware
Easy to install water filter faucet with quick-change water filter cartridges for great tasting, clean water in your motorhome, trailer, camper, or other recreational vehicle (RV). The PS-18002 RV water filter faucet system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the appearance and taste of drinking water.
PS-18002 RV Water Filter Faucet System
- High capacity 0.5 submicron premium coconut shell carbon block cartridge that provides bottled water quality taste. A carbon block filter provides more contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) and means better tasting water too
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification
- Removes sediment, chlorine, chloramine, offensive taste and odors, rust, parasites (i.e., cryptosporidium and giardia), cloudiness (turbidity), THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), asbestos, and other particulates
- High quality ceramic valve faucet
- This complete RV water filter faucet system includes faucet, filter cartridge, and installation hardware
- Once installed easily remove cartridge from the counter. Easily change cartridge with a quarter of a turn!The perfect solution for easy filter change in your motorhome, trailer, camper, or other recreational vehicle (RV).
What is a coconut shell carbon block filter?
Coconut shell carbon filters adsorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
Coconut shells are also an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. Coconuts are harvested three times per year and their harvest has no negative impact on coconut trees. That is, a coconut tree will continue to grow and produce coconuts throughout the year even after its coconuts are harvested.
What is the difference between solid carbon block filters and a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)?
Solid carbon block filters have compressed carbon whereas a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) contains loose granules of carbon. A major advantage of carbon block filters is that they allow for water to be in contact with carbon for a longer period, which leads to a better contaminant removal. The PS-18002 includes a solid carbon block filter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.