No products in the cart.
RV Water Filter Replacement Kit for 2-Stage RV Water Filter Systems
RV water filter replacement kit for 2-Stage RV water filter systems. Includes an ultra fine 1 micron sediment water filter, and a 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge with scale inhibitor. Removes sediment, scale, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), and particulates to improve taste and clarity of your drinking water.
RV Water Filter Replacement Kit for Premiere Sales 2-Stage RV Water Filter Systems, Watts Premier 2-Stage RV Water Filter Systems, or Any Standard Size 10″ Filter Housings. 1 year filter life, superior capacity water filters.
The Premiere RP-RVPPGCBCS RV water filter replacement kit is ideal for all 2-stage RV water filter systems requiring standard size 10″ cartridges. The high capacity water filters in this kit only need to be changed once per year – save time and energy compared to other brands! The RP-RVPPGCBCS RV water filter replacement kit is made in America. It’s important to be sure about where your water filters are made…don’t settle for low-grade, imported carbon products. Additionally, these filters are NSF tested and certified. NSF International is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements.
RV water filter replacement kit for 2 stage RV water filter systems include:
- (1) ultra fine 1 micron sediment water filter (PPG98/01)
- Removes sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other ultra fine particles in your drinking water to improve taste and clarity of your drinking water
- High dirt holding capacity
- 34 grooves means large surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life— lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges. Increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Up to 10 times or more the life compared to other filters
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- Made from durable spun bound polypropylene
- (1) 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge with scale inhibitor (AMF-CBCS)
- Removes sediment, scale, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), and particulates to improve taste and clarity of your drinking water
- It also removes offensive tastes and odors, including if your water smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) means better tasting water too
- 100% coconut shell carbon block (NSF certified)
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heater
Specifications for RP-RVPPGCBCS
- Size of cartridges: 2.78″ D X 9.75″ L
- Flow rate: 3 gallons per minute
- Made in USA
- Tested to NSF standard 42
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.