No products in the cart.
2 GPM RV Water Filter System Includes 10″ Housing, 5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter with Siliphos Scale Control Product, and Hose Connectors
The AMF-34CSRV RV water filter system is easily installed and comes complete with housing, coconut shell carbon block cartridge, bracket, hose connectors, and wrench. It’s one of the best RV water filter systems. This system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the appearance and taste of drinking water. Flow rate of 2 gallons per minute. The premium 5 micron cartridge contains genuine Siliphos ®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. It eliminates and removes existing scale build-up in your water heater and other plumbing connections susceptible to damage due to build-up of scaling. Coconut shell carbon block technology is an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. A carbon block filter provides better contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter). The included 5 micron cartridge is a high performance, 100% coconut shell carbon block filter with up to one year cartridge life.
AMF-34CSRV RV Water Filter System with Scale Inhibitor Benefits and Features:
- Complete water filter system includes 10″ housing, a coconut shell carbon block cartridge with scale inhibitor (AMF-CBCS5), bracket, hose connectors, and wrench
- The included AMF-CBCS5 water filter cartridge removes sediment, scale, chlorine, rust, and particulates. It also removes offensive tastes and odors, including if your water smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- More contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too
- Siliphos scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion.It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your water heater and plumbing connections
- Protect your investment — Premiere Sales is the original supplier of this enhanced product for water scale protection
- 100% coconut shell carbon block
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly
- Made in USA
- High performance cartridge has flow rate of 2 gallons per minute, and up to one year cartridge life
- Maintains minimal, if any, pressure drop
- No activation required for cartridge– simply install and the filter is ready to go
- Sturdier filter housing than others on the market — constructed with 15% more material!
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in 5 micron coconut shell carbon block cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV), to release pressure before changing filters
- NSF® tested – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Tested to NSF standard 42. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- Includes hose connectors to easily install from the water source to your RV
What is a coconut shell carbon block filter?
Coconut shell carbon filters absorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
Coconut shells are also an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. Coconuts are harvested three times per year and their harvest has no negative impact on coconut trees. Meaning that a coconut tree will continue to grow and produce coconuts throughout the year even after its coconuts are harvested.
What is the difference between solid carbon block filters and a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)?
Solid carbon block filters have compressed carbon whereas a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) contains loose granules of carbon. A major advantage of carbon block filters is that they allow for water to be in contact with carbon for a longer period, which leads to a better contaminant removal. The AMF-CBCS5 is a solid carbon block filter.
AMF-34CSRV Whole House Scale Inhibitor Filter System Specifications:
- Flow rate: 2 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter capacity: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 14″ H X 5.5″ D
- 5 year warranty on housing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.