4.5″ x 10″ 5 Micron sediment filter with scale inhibitor for Pelican PC600 / PC1000, Trojan sediment filter systems, and whole house 10″ filter housings. Up to twice the filter life of Pelican sediment filters, with the added protection against scale and corrosion!
The PS-PC10SC sediment filter with scale inhibitor has up to 2x the filter life compared to the Pelican PC10 5 micron sediment water filter – save money, time, and effort changing your filter as often. Plus, this filter removes and prevents scale and corrosion. The Premiere PS-PC10 is a 5 micron replacement water filter that removes sediment, dirt, rust and other particulates from your water as small as 5 micron. This alternative to the Pelican PC10 water filter is an excellent choice for city or well water. It is easily installed and fits just like the Pelican PC10 original (and performs better too)! Fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 10″ water filter housings.
PS-PC10SC Pelican Filter Replacement Features and Benefits:
- Up to 2x the filter life compared to the Pelican PC10 (and over 10 times more life than some other filters on the market!) – save money, time, and effort changing your filter as often.
- Impressive 20 gallon per minute flow rate provides a sufficient supply of purified water throughout the day. (The Pelican PC10 is only 5 GPM)
- This 5 micron sediment filter is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water. It removes sediment including sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from the water. Also protects from limescale build up and hard water stains
- High dirt holding capacity – this filter removes much more dirt and contaminants than string-wound sediment filters like the Pelican PC10
- Scale inhibitor product removes and prevents scale and corrosion
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion
- Industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- The rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” that often happens due to variations in water pressure
- Large-diameter (4.5″), 5 micron sediment filter that is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water
- Removes sediment, dirt, rust, and other particulate matter as small as 5 microns that are commonly found in water
- Ideal for light commercial applications, and large homes (2.5 baths)
- Tested to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- Perfect fit for whole house water filter models like the Pelican PC600, PC1000, and Trojan sediment filter systems.
- Fits standard jumbo diameter 10″ water filter housings
- We also offer this product without Siliphos corrosion and scale inhibitor product, see our PS-PC10 water filter
PS-PC10SC Pelican Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Filter life: approx 20,000 gallons (varies depending on how much contaminants are in the water)
- Size 4.5″ D X 9.75″ L
- Flow rate: 20 gallons per minute (gpm)
PS-PC10SC fits in the following water filtration systems:
Premiere Sales has a proven track record for heavy duty water filtration products. We provide dependable, upgraded replacement cartridges that perform as well – if not better – than their brand name counterparts.
PS-PC10SC Installation Instructions:
**Please refer to your units’ manual for replacement cartridge installation instructions, but as a general guideline, the installation instructions below are applicable for most whole house units including Pelican **
- Turn off incoming water by isolating unit with existing valves on water distribution system.
- Bleed pressure from the unit by depressing the red button on the top of the unit.
- Remove housing by sliding wrench up towards head then turn left to unscrew.
- Wipe housing clean and insert PS-PC10SC.
- Lubricate o-ring and screw housing head.
- Turn water back on.