No products in the cart.
High Flow SS820 EPE-316L Stainless Steel Water Filter Housing
Stainless steel provides maximum durability and is resilient to corrosive substances and chemicals.
A stainless steel water filter housing is the preferred product for many applications due to its durability and extended life compared to its plastic counterpart.
SS820 EPE-316L Stainless Steel Water Filter Housing Key Features
- Welded 316L Stainless Steel (electro-polished) for extended life
- Seal plates secured into the cartridge to ensure a positive seal
- V-band clamp for easy opening and closing
- Both sludge and clean chambers have drain openings for easy cleaning
- Uses four (4) sediment/scale inhibitor cartridges (AMF-SDR520) which are included
- Ideal for boilers up to 400,000 BTU rating
- High Temp up to 250º
- 2″ NPT Male Inlet
- MADE IN USA
- NSF® certified components
- 10 year warranty
- Flow rate: Up to 64 gallons per minute
- Size 29.5″ H X 10.5″ D
What is boiler scale?
Boiler scale is a hard, mineral coating that can collect on the water-side of boiler tubes. Scale is a problem for boilers because it acts as a barrier to heat transfer which increases energy consumption and costs. Scale also causes boiler tube corrosion and failure (boiler tubes are very expensive to replace!).
Boiler scale removal and scale inhibitor
The best and easiest way to maintain your boiler is to have a boiler water filter with scale inhibitor.
The SS740 stainless steel boiler water treatment system with corrosion and scale inhibitor filters will remove existing scale deposits, prevent scale, and stop corrosion. Scale inhibitor works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to prevent the deposition of scale and corrosion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.