No products in the cart.
Water Filtration Systems/Tankless Water Heater Filter- Scale Protection for Your Tankless Water Heater
Tankless Water Heater Filter System with Clear Filter Housing & Differential Pressure Gauge
Tankless Water Heater Filter System with Clear Filter Housing, Differential Pressure Gauge, and Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor Cartridge.
The Premiere AMF-20CG tankless water heater filter system includes a clear water filter housing, our AMF-SDR520 scale inhibitor cartridge, and a differential pressure gauge (which indicates when a filter cartridge should be replaced). This system removes sediment and protects the heat exchanger in your tankless water heater to avoid tank failure. Designed for all commercial and residential tankless water heaters including Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, Takagi, and more.
AMF-20CG Tankless Water Heater Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications
- Heavy-duty, food grade plastic housing suitable for drinking water filters
- The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications
- Premium 5 micron deep grooved water filter cartridge with scale inhibitor to protect your heat exchanger and avoid tank failure
- Rigid construction with 68 deep grooves. The grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency too!
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion.
- What makes our tankless water heater filter cartridge superior to other suppliers is the 5 micron absolute rating, deep grooves, and use of the most effective scale control formula. Don’t settle for inferior cartridges with no track record!
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in scale inhibitor cartridge
- Differential Pressure Gauge indicates when a filter cartridge should be replaced. It has a simple three-color display and needle indicator to show when a cartridge is clean, in need of replacement, or dirty.
- With over 30 years experience and thousands of systems in the field, this product is the most recommended by boiler, water heater, and tankless water heater manufacturers
- Tankless water heater filter system includes clear water filter housing with differential gauge, scale inhibitor cartridge (AMF-SDR520), and wrench
- The AMF-SDR520 cartridge is NSF® tested and certified – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- Recommended for tankless commercial and residential water heaters, and boilers from brands such as Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, and Takagi
- Flow rate: Impressive 16 gallons per minute!
- Pipe connections: 3/4″ FPT (female pipe thread)
- Size: 23.5″ H X 5.5″ D
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.