No products in the cart.
PS-COM3XLWG – Triple High Flow Combination Multiple Equipment Water Filter
Triple High Flow Combination Multiple Equipment Water Filter. Purified water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, coffee, & steamers.
18.25″ H X 10.65″ W X 5.25″ D
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
Triple High Flow Combination Multiple Equipment Water Filtration System
• Consistent, purified water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, coffee, & steamers.
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• Keeps drinks carbonated longer.
• Allows BRIX to stay within manufactures recommendation.
• The removal of sediment and abrasive hard particles prevents wear and extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
• Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate.
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
• Sanitary, quick-change water filter.
• Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
• 3/8″ quick-connect fittings provided.
• Made in U.S.A.
Advanced Filtration Technology
Premiere® brand triple high-flow combination water filtration system for multiple equipment fountain dispensers, coffee makers, ice machines, & steamers. Two separate streams of water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor exit the manifold. One stream has scale-inhibitor media to reduce the ability of calcium and magesium to form scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine, and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer, tea, espresso brewers, and steamers. The other stream supplies cold beverage dispensers.
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.