No products in the cart.
18.25″ H X 10.65″ W X 5.25″ D
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi – (8.6 bar)
35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
• Sanitary, quick-change water filter.
• Twist-on/twist-off, no mess cartridge change.
• Submicron filtration.
• Premium coconut shell carbon reduces corrosion and the chlorine smell commonly found in the ice bin.
• Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
• The filtration media reduces sediment particles that can clog solenoid valves and distribution tubes.
• 3/8″ quick-connections
• Made in U.S.A.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF® standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.