No products in the cart.
Replacement Water Filter Kit for Watts Premier ® Models RO-TFM-5SV (500032), CRO-TFM-5SV, Pur-Tek, Ultra 5, RO-5, & 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems*.
• The ideal replacement water filter cartridges for reverse osmosis pre- and post- filtration.
• Prevents the premature fouling of reverse osmosis membrane.
• These high capacity water filters only need to be changed once per year – save time and energy compared to other brands.
• Made in U.S.A. – be sure about where your water filters are made! Don’t settle for low-grade, imported carbon products.
• NSF tested & certified – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements.
• Protect your health: All reverse osmosis systems should be sanitized at least once a year. The included Sani-System ® packet works in 60 seconds to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria. This handy, effective packet also eliminates messy measuring and mixing of chemicals. It’s the only EPA and NSF approved sanitizer in the industry!
*Will not fit Watts WP-5 system. See Item# RP-WPROS for replacement water filters for Watts WP-5 system.
Replacement water filter kit includes:
– (1) 1 micron advanced, rigid-grooved filter (up to 10+ times the life of other filters with the increased surface area!)
– (2) 0.5 submicron premium grade coconut shell carbon filters
– (1) premium grade coconut shell carbon final filter with 1/4″ built-in, quick-connect no leak fittings
– (1) Sani-System ® liquid sanitizer packet
Replaces Watts Premier ® 560067.
Compare the difference! – Save time & money, and benefit from enhanced water filtration
|Premiere Sales ®|
|Watts Premier ® |
|Replacement Schedule||Once per year||Twice per year filters; Once per year final filter|
|Cost for one year of filters||$59.00 + $9.99 S/H ($68.99)||2 x ($33.95 + $13.00 avg. S/H) ($93.90)|
|Made in USA||Yes||?|
|System sanitizer to kill harmful bacteria included||Yes||No|
|Sediment filter||1 Micron (filters particulates as small as 1 micron in size)||5 Micron (filters particulates as small as 5 micron in size)|
|Carbon block filter||0.5 Submicron (filters particulates as small as 0.5 micron in size)||5 Micron (filters particulates as small as 5 micron in size)|