No products in the cart.
Two Stage Bacteria Water Filter for Well Water & Whole House
Whole house two stage water filter system for well water and other applications. The 0.02 submicron ultrafiltration membrane removes bacteria, pathogens, and other contaminants. Innovative technology lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants – don’t keep buying expensive filters or membranes you can’t flush! The long-lasting membrane means you are spending less time and money changing water filters. The carbon post-filter removes chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), MTBE (methane tertiary butyl ether), and more.
Two Stage Water Filter System for Whole House: Ultrafiltration membrane and carbon block cartridge provide superior bacteria and chemical removal. Free delivery, easy installation, low maintenance.
The Premiere PS-2000C is a powerful two stage, whole house water filtration system that uses ultrafiltration (UF) technology to remove bacteria from your water, and tackles chemicals such as chlorine, benzene, radon, trihalomethane compounds, pesticides, and other man-made chemicals. It is an excellent well water filter system because there is zero waste water, and it does not require a storage tank or electricity to operate. It has outstanding contaminant and bacteria removal rates (over 99.99%). The Premiere PS-2000C well water sediment filter features innovative technology which lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants. Don’t keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush. The long-lasting membrane means you are spending less time and money changing water filters.
What is ultrafiltration?
Ultrafiltration is a type of membrane filtration which purifies and disinfects water. A membrane barrier acts like a filter using slight pressure to separate particles like bacteria, viruses, germs, pollen, algae, and organic molecules from the water. Ultrafiltration is ideal for well water.
Benefits of ultrafiltration:
- No chemicals required
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Constant product quality no matter the feed quality
- Exceeds regulatory standards of water quality- has over 99.9% bacteria and pathogen removal
- A membrane filter lasts much longer than a conventional filter (years versus months)
Premiere PS-2000C Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter (Well Water Filter System) Features and Benefits
Stage 1: Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Long membrane life – save time and money by replacing filters significantly less often without any drop in water quality
- Breakthrough system lets you easily flush (clean) the membrane of collected contaminants. Simply turn a little valve on the unit and voilà, your membrane is clear of contaminants. (Don’t keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush – the Premiere PS-2000C is truly innovative in this sense!)
- Membrane filter delivers 0.02 sub micron filtration – removes contaminants as small as 0.02 micron absolute including dissolved solids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, silt, colloids, silica, clay, iron, and sand
- Removes bacteria (over 99.9999%), viruses (over 99.99%), and giardia & cryptosporidium (over 99.95%) from your drinking water
- More than 5-log reduction of bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity. (In other words, bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- Also eliminates colloidal materials, sand, silt, silica, sediment, and other relatively high molecular weight organic material
- Breakthrough well water filter system easily takes the place of outdated reverse osmosis (RO) and ultra-violet (UV) systems
- Environmentally friendly technology – no chemicals used, and zero waste water during the ultrafiltration process.
- Continuous, high flow 8 gallon per minute flow rate
- Constant product quality regardless the quality of the incoming water
- The membrane-housing is efficiently designed to provide easy backflushing. (When a membrane undergoes a backward flush, it’s pores are flushed inside out to clean it of contaminants)
- Membrane should be back flushed on a regular basis to ensure longest membrane life (3-5 years). To flush the membrane, simply turn the valve and leave open for up to 15 seconds to fully flush the membrane. A small amount of water will go to drain while the valve is open
Stage 2: Carbon Postfilter
- Premium 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter removes sediment, taste/odor, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), MTBE (methane tertiary butyl ether), and more
- Coconut shell carbon block technology is an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification
- A carbon block filter provides better contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)
- Coconut shell carbon filters adsorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
- NSF® tested to standard 42 and 61 – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- In addition to being a well water filter system, the Premiere PS-2000C can be used in a variety of applications including whole house, food service beverages & ice, convenience store beverages & ice, beverage process filtration, schools, hospitals, hotels, beer brewing, and much more
- Choose between mountable bracket or floor stand (these styles are the same price)
- White powder coated aluminum frame that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
How does the PS-2000C 2 stage well water filter system compare to other water filtration systems?
|PS-1000 Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter System||Reverse Osmosis Systems||Ozone Water Filters||UV Water Filters|
|Easy, turn-to-flush (clean) membrane?||Yes - Save time and money by not having to keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush||No - When filters plug there will be a drop in water pressure. Having to buy new filters will occur more often if you have lots of contaminants in your water||No||No|
|Removes bacteria, pathogens, and other contaminants||Yes - Up to 99.9999% of bacteria||Yes||No - It kills bacteria and pathogens but doesn't remove them from the water||No - It kills bacteria and pathogens but doesn't remove them from the water|
|Environmentally friendly||Yes - Doesn't require electricity, and has no waste water||No - It wastes 3-25 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of RO water||No - Uses lots of energy||No - Uses lots of energy|
PS-2000C 2 Stage Well Water Filter System Specifications
- Flow rate: 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Bracketed Unit Size: 28″ H X 20″ W X 11″ L
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench
- Floor Stand Unit Size: 31″ H X 20″ W X 11″L
- Includes floor stand unit, screws, and filter wrench
Replacement membrane for the PS-2000C is the PS-1000RC
Bracket ($1,125), Floor Stand ($1,125)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.