No products in the cart.
Premiere Sales Return Policy and Procedures
Here’s information on returns, defective merchandise, order cancellations, and other important information. If something is not clear to you, please give us a call at (800) 817-6306 and a member of our service and support team will get you sorted. You can also use our Contact Us form, drop us an email at email@example.com, or we’re available to chat by clicking on the “Chat with us” button in the bottom right.
Within 30 days of the delivery of your order, you may claim an item defective. Please call customer service at (800) 817-6306 to report defective merchandise. We will usually provide you with a return shipping label (at our cost). In some circumstances you may be responsible for covering the return shipping costs initially, which we will reimburse you for once the item is received and deemed defective. We reserve the right to determine if the defective item should be returned, refunded, or replaced. Please note that no refund will be issued until the item has been evaluated and deemed defective.
If an item is returned to us or the manufacturer as defective and the item is not deemed defective, the customer will have the option to have the non-defective item returned to them at their expense. Or, we will issue credit for the original purchase price less a 25% restocking fee and all actual shipping costs we incurred (from Premiere Sales to customer, and/or customer to Premiere Sales). This is allows Premiere Sales to recover actual shipping and handling charges. Restocking fees are waived for exchanges of items of equal value or more. Credit will be issued to the original credit card only.
Damaged or Incomplete Shipments
Incomplete or damaged orders must be reported within five (5) days of delivery. Please call customer service at (800) 817-6306 to immediately report incomplete or damaged orders. After this period we will have to assume any damage or missing items happened while in your possession.
Satisfaction Guarantee Returns
The items below carry a 30-day satisfaction guarantee in which you can return the item for a refund, whether it’s been used or not.
Please contact us to receive a Return Authorization number (“RA number”) – just so we know to expect the item back. Ship the item back to us, and once we receive the item we will issue a refund for purchase price (plus tax, if paid), and the $5 outgoing shipping charge (if paid). Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility and we encourage you to purchase insurance and tracking. If we don’t receive the item, we’re afraid we can’t issue a refund.
All other items must be unused and returned in original packaging and with all documentation. Contact Premiere Sales at (800) 817-6306 to request a Return Authorization number (“RA number”). We will provide you with an RA number and instructions on how to return your item(s). If the item is not defective, we are afraid that we will not cover the return shipping costs. With the package, please include a copy of the order confirmation receipt or packing slip with the RA number written on it in the package. Once we inspect and approve the returned item(s), a refund (less 25% restocking fee and all actual shipping costs we incurred) will be issued within 14 days. This is allows Premiere Sales to recover actual shipping and handling charges. Restocking fees are waived for exchanges of items of equal value or more. Credit will be issued to the original credit card only.
Important Details and Exceptions
- Do not return any merchandise without an RA number; these will be returned to sender at the sender’s own expense.
- Your return must be made within 30 days of delivery date.
- Returned orders will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and all actual shipping costs we incurred.
- A restocking fee will be waived for exchange reorders of equal or greater value.
- Shipping, handling and installation charges are not refundable.
- Orders that received free shipping or promotional shipping rates will be subject to a $5 fee or the actual shipping charge, whichever is greater. This allows Premiere Sales to recover actual shipping and handling charges.
- Special orders (drop-shipped or non-stocked items) and custom orders are not returnable.
- Filters and membranes are sanitary sealed. Once the sanitary seal is broken, the cartridge or membrane is not returnable.
- Premiere Sales cannot refund items that are damaged, lost, or stolen in the return shipping process. In such cases, the sender will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier and recouping damages directly from the carrier. Premiere Sales strongly advises customers to pack items well to avoid damage in shipping and to insure all shipments against loss, damage, or theft.
- All refunds will be issued through the same payment method used to place the original order. Please note that your credit card company may not post to your account for an additional 3-5 days after the refund is submitted.
- Premiere Sales reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 50% for cancelled orders. Special order items may consist of tanks, commercial equipment, specialty filters, stainless steel housings, and all other rare or customized items not normally stocked. Once these have been produced by the manufacturer or shipped to Premiere Sales or the customer, they cannot be cancelled or returned. This 50% fee cannot be used for other purchases.
Any order that is refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 25% restock fee, along with the original cost of shipping, even if the order was processed with a promotional shipping rate. Note: Special and/or custom orders will not be refunded.
Our goal is to ship all orders promptly after receiving the order. We will gladly cancel your order, free of charge, if you contact us prior to the order being processed. However, if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order. Such orders must be returned in accordance with our regular return policy.
If an order is returned to Premiere Sales marked as undeliverable, Premiere Sales will contact you for a valid address. You will be responsible to pay the cost of the returned package. You will also be charged for the actual cost of shipping even if you initially received promotional shipping. Premiere Sales is not responsible for incorrect addresses, 3rd delivery attempts or any other customer created errors.