No products in the cart.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Premiere Sales’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Premiere Sales’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Premiere Sales at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Premiere Sales’s web site are provided “as is”. Premiere Sales makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Premiere Sales does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Premiere Sales or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Premiere Sales’s Internet site, even if Premiere Sales or a Premiere Sales authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Premiere Sales’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Premiere Sales does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Premiere Sales may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Premiere Sales does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Premiere Sales has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Premiere Sales of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Premiere Sales’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Coupon and promo codes
Coupon or promo codes may only be used once and are limited to one per household. We reserve the right to reject a coupon or promo code after the order is submitted if customer/household attempts to use same promo code more than once. We also reserve the right to reject any coupon or promo code (even after the order is submitted) if we deem the coupon was obtained in a fraudulent way (i.e., transferred, copied, etc.). Coupon or promo codes can only be applied at time of order so be sure to enter it at check-out if ordering online, or mention it if placing an order via telephone. Coupon or promo codes are not valid on prior purchases. For coupons or promo codes with minimum purchase requirement, minimum purchase refers to the amount before shipping and taxes (if applicable). Coupon and promo codes for “Free Shipping” are applicable for standard $5.00 shipping only to contiguous 48 states (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico), and not valid for special orders, expedited shipping, or shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states. If you have questions about your coupon or promo code please ask.
10. Returns Policy
** PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WE ARE NOT PROCESSING OR ACCEPTING ANY RETURNS AT THIS TIME UNLESS THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE **
Within 30 days of the delivery of your order, you may claim an item defective. Please call customer service at (760) 525-2724 to report defective merchandise. We will usually provide you with a return shipping label (at our cost). In some circumstances you may be responsible for covering the return shipping costs initially, which we will reimburse you for once the item is received and deemed defective. We reserve the right to determine if the defective item should be returned, refunded, or replaced. Please note that no refund will be issued until the item has been evaluated and deemed defective.
If an item is returned to us or the manufacturer as defective and the item is not deemed defective, the customer will have the option to have the non-defective item returned to them at their expense. Or, we will issue credit for the original purchase price less a 25% restocking fee and all actual shipping costs we incurred (from Premiere Sales to customer, and/or customer to Premiere Sales). This is allows Premiere Sales to recover actual shipping and handling charges. Restocking fees are waived for exchanges of items of equal value or more. Credit will be issued to the original credit card only.
Damaged or Incomplete Shipments
Incomplete or damaged orders must be reported within five (5) days of delivery. Please call customer service at (800) 817-6306 to immediately report incomplete or damaged orders. After this period we will have to assume any damage or missing items happened while in your possession.
Any order that is refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 25% restock fee, along with the original cost of shipping, even if the order was processed with a promotional shipping rate. Note: Special and/or custom orders will not be refunded.
Our goal is to ship all orders promptly after receiving the order. We will gladly cancel your order, free of charge, if you contact us prior to the order being processed. However, if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order. Such orders must be returned in accordance with our regular return policy.
If an order is returned to Premiere Sales marked as undeliverable, Premiere Sales will contact you for a valid address. You will be responsible to pay the cost of the returned package. You will also be charged for the actual cost of shipping even if you initially received promotional shipping. Premiere Sales is not responsible for incorrect addresses, 3rd delivery attempts or any other customer created errors.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.