No products in the cart.
A Water Purifier for Healthy, Great Tasting Water
There it is no life without water, but water in its raw state it is not ideal for drinking. A water purifier is among such devices that purify tap water making it healthy and great tasting to drink. A water purifier is an excellent device that makes tap water taste better and essentially makes regular water suitable for drinking.
What is a water purifier?
A water purifier is very valuable for healthful living. Ordinary tap water may contain numerous pollutants including microorganisms, algae, viruses, fungi, nutrients, and man-made chemical contaminants that can’t be seen with the naked eye. A water purifier kills these microorganisms and filtrates the pollutants to make the water fit for drinking. Water purifiers save us from numerous hazardous bacterial and viral ailments that readily spread when water becomes contaminated. Distinct water purifiers use different techniques of refinement. Some techniques used to purify water are carbon filtering, reverse osmosis, ion exchange, and electrode ionization. Carbon filtering and reverse osmosis are the most popular.
Water Purifier Types
This method is commonly utilized in home water filters. The water it is passed through activated charcoal to remove such pollutants. The submicron strong block carbon filter is the best system that removes all the contaminants. Home water filters drinking water occasionally also includes silver.
We recommend these carbon block water filters:
- 5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter: Enjoy better tasting water than granular activated carbon filters. Reduces chlorine, taste & odors, sediment, rust, and particulates. NSF tested.
- 0.5 Submicron Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge: Removes lead, parasites, cloudiness, sediment, offensive taste/odor, chlorine, chloramine, THMs, VOCs, asbestos, and more. NSF tested.
- 5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Filter Cartridge with Scale Inhibitor: Reduces chlorine, taste & odors, sediment, rust, and particulates. Scale control product prevents scale build-up. NSF tested.
Reverse osmosis (RO)
The reverse osmosis water system it is the technique wherein mechanical pressure it is applied to an impure answer to force pure water via a semi permeable membrane. The procedure is known as reverse osmosis, along with is theoretically the most comprehensive approach to large scale water purification.
We recommend these reverse osmosis systems:
- Enjoy great tasting, fresh water with a Zero waste membrane water purification system
- Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Alternative – Water on Water Technology Alternative to Reverse Osmosis System: 500% less water reject and takes up 1/3 less space that alternative reverse osmosis systems.
Most typical ion exchange systems utilize a zeolite resin bed along with simply replace undesirable Ca2 along with Mg2 ions with benign Na or K ions. A more rigorous kind of ion exchange trades H ions for undesirable cations and hydroxide ions for undesirable anions. The outcome is H OH- H2O. This system is energized with hydrochloric acid along with sodium hydroxide, respectively.
It offers passing the water via a positive electrode along with a negative electrode. Ion selective membranes permit the positive ions to separate from the water to the negative electrode along with the negative ions toward the positive electrode. The water is generally passed through a reverse osmosis unit first to remove non-ionic organic contaminants.